unique items *no longer updated*

"
iamstryker wrote:
Boots are cool for sure. Definitely not OP, I don't know why the guy above thought that. It reduces attack/cast speed per charge which is a pretty big downside. I still like them though, should work pretty well with certain frenzy builds.

the boots are RIDICULOUSLY over powered !

one percent life regen per second

enemies on low life take 3% extra damage

"
jamesl wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
Boots are cool for sure. Definitely not OP, I don't know why the guy above thought that. It reduces attack/cast speed per charge which is a pretty big downside. I still like them though, should work pretty well with certain frenzy builds.

You're probably being sarcastic, but either way it's 3% per frenzy charge. So 21% increased damage at max.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Jul 5, 2013, 1:52:22 AM
"
jamesl wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

I admit I misjudged the downside at first. Now I see them as being very very good. I don't like to throw around the "overpowered" line unless absolutely necessary. I think there are uniques in the game now that are more in line with overpowered than these boots are.

Edit: Theres so much regen on those boots that I feel tempted to fit it into my bringer of rain build that doesn't even use frenzy charges!
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Jul 5, 2013, 1:55:24 AM
new boots definitely targeted at Blood Rage user :)
now I can theory-crafting Low-Life melee again
Chanced 6 pages of them, didn't get them. I'm not surprised, I'm guessing (pulling numbers out my ass based on minimal data) it's roughly 1/750-1000ish.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Currently running a facebreaker melee splash frenzy build.

Would go from about 24.8k DPS to 22.8k DPS

Attack speed from 6.21 per second to 5.70 per second

But the upsides are really nice. Blood rage? NP
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
why a blood rage user ? i think you can easily sustain blood rage with the insane regen from these boots, also i don't think they are OP either, they just open up some interesting pathways but that's just my opinion.
IGN : Kernach
"
iamstryker wrote:

Because combined with Ci, Zealot and Bloodrage they make you basically immortal while not reducing the dmg ?
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Jul 5, 2013, 1:59:19 AM
"
"
iamstryker wrote:

Because combined with Ci, Zealoth and Bloodrage they make you basically immortal ?

Interesting combo there. I would have to see it in action against tough mobs to believe that its immortal though.
Standard Forever
"
"
iamstryker wrote:

Because combined with Ci, Zealoth and Bloodrage they make you basically immortal ?

might i add gifts from above for the consacrated ground omfg regen ? ^^
IGN : Kernach

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info