unique items *no longer updated*

"
Alfabetica wrote:
You can keep Arctic Armour at a level that the mana drain from it will be similar to the mana regen from the flask to let you get the full 5 seconds, but for that you either need to run around constantly on a level 1 one or stand still for the 5 seconds on a higher level one, with little choice between the two unless you've got a sizeable mana pool to use.

And the Perma run I assume is people planning on stacking them for use.

Assuming that your either run or attack all the time it becomes a trivial mathematical exercise to balance mana regen/leech and AA level to a point where you have a decifit of 28 mana/sec at all times.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
"
heyyous wrote:

It's also a hybrid flask which means it will stack on top of hp/mana pots. It's a great flask no doubt. In fact I have room for it in my current build, Although 6% max resist isn't needed it won't hurt.

Technically it is op but I don't quite feel we should make a fuss over added survivability.

Also will the chaos damage on that new sword be effected by elemental nodes?

Chaos damage will not be increased by elemental damage nodes. Chaos damage is not elemental.
"
entropus wrote:
Talking about 'hellbringer' inappropriate to the Wraeclast, Id like to point out this:

"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

looks like Sailor Moon outfit for me.

So I'm not the only one who immediately thought this.
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
WUlf1337 wrote:
"
TravisL wrote:

totally! I don't understand how can people only see IIR/IIQ, obviously max res is the selling point! and it's simple, all you have to do is use arctic armour to keep the effect going on

Can you explain why arctic armor will help to keep up the effects of the flask? or am i missing something?

And why do ppl say you can perma run this flask? because it only needs 20 charges and lasts for 5 seconds?

You can have 5 of them

And die in maps.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Vinifera7 wrote:

why do they keep adding exp boosting gear -_-
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
"
Uvne wrote:
"
entropus wrote:
Talking about 'hellbringer' inappropriate to the Wraeclast, Id like to point out this:

"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

Forever alone.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
"
Alfabetica wrote:
"
iamacyborg wrote:
"
Aczeren wrote:

I had help!

This ring was used as an inspiration for the visual design, but there's something about cameos that just fits into the game world for me.

Hopefully it'll end up being used as more than just an exp boosting item.

Big thanks to Rory and everyone else at GGG.

It's a cool item man, nice to see in game.

Also kinda interesting to see how well it complements itself. I mean if you're using it for the XP/Scrolls you literally double your effectiveness, and the mana, mana regen and increased int per Unique benefit from each other as well.

Out of curiosity, any idea about how common a Unique it is? Am I going to end up with a couple of them lying around like Crown of Thorns, Quill Rain and Koam's Sign or is it Dream Frags level?

I'm glad you like the stats on it! Originally I was looking at % exp gain per unique item equipped, but that would have been tough to balance and the base stat on it would have had been to be quite low at around 1% per unique. I think the way it's now is a nice compromise and the int gain can still be a nice stat for ES users.

Not sure on the drop rate, I never asked Rory, so I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.
"
Uvne wrote:
"
entropus wrote:

"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

I thought of Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou 11: Subterranean animism

For comparison:
Its definitely an Utsuho reference, its too similar to be a coincidence
Last edited by Nightbug on Jun 26, 2013, 5:37:37 AM
^ That infernal mantle is great.

I hope to find one, so my witch, who eats children and admires Piety mass murdering, will look so cute and innocent in it... :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info