here, Corruptionbringer

Sin Grasp
Chaos fingers
"
Juri wrote:
Whats the unique flask?

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Divination_Distillate
Just OP!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
That flask is just plain OP.

Everyone and their mothers will want one of these in their belt.
With 2x 20 charges @ 5 seconds you will only need one to infi-chain this.

E: GGG why don't you bring back Merveil's Tears as well?
[Standard league - UTC +2]
Last edited by sevenOfDiamonds on Jun 26, 2013, 3:20:28 AM
This one's gonna be interesting ^^;
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
"

i hate to say it but this really bothers me in all those threads i read the last week STANDARD is not the base of all things whats op for one league is considered at best mediocre for another cause everybody and his mom stacks iir/iiq in standard league
i would do the same if i had nothing to fear doesnt mean its op standard league is already flooded with gg items and uniques so you think the tiny flask will hurt it ?
btw not even one hc player submittid one of the new uniques...i rest my case

i bet a lot of hc player wont even bother to put it into their belts and remove a precious granite or quicksilver

and no this is not a hc sc flamewar it is just to put things into perspective
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 26, 2013, 3:46:19 AM
"

Not everyone plays Standard and wants to give up a Flask slot like that.

The Max resistances are nice, but reliant on having mana/hp at a level that it can be recovered at, which isn't common due to a lot of people running CI and/or Leeching end game. Additionally, you could just take a specific resist flask instead for dealing with reflect/specific dangerous mobs.

If you're HP or have low mana regen I suppose you could keep one skill on your bar (linked to BM?) to use before popping the flask, but you also need to take into account your survivability if you're going to intentionally drop yourself down 300HP or whatever.

"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Alfabetica wrote:
Wouldn't that new chest be useful in making glass cannon builds less glass-y? I mean Ele Reflect doesn't apply to Chaos damage, since it's not an element, so you could deal ~133% of the damage you could before and take the same amount as reflect.

Also: Uniques are dropped without regards to the base type. Hence how the Anarchy/Onslaught uniques could drop in Standard/HC for a day before they were specifically disabled themselves whilst their base items were capable of dropping. So Shavronne's drop chance really only fell a tiny bit with the increased amount of high-level Uniques.

It takes up Orb of Chance real-estate.

Hence why I was talking about drops.
Last edited by Alfabetica on Jun 26, 2013, 3:42:28 AM
"
Xendran wrote:
"
fsk1989 wrote:
here, Corruptionbringer

Sin Grasp

This has my vote
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
Alfabetica wrote:

The Max resistances are nice, but reliant on having mana/hp at a level that it can be recovered at, which isn't common due to a lot of people running CI and/or Leeching end game. Additionally, you could just take a specific resist flask instead for dealing with reflect/specific dangerous mobs.

Running a deficit of 28 mana/sec should be trivial either by spells or by Arctic Armour.
Heck in the extreme case this is just a freebe Arctic Armour with +6% max resist and IIQ/IIR all for the price of one flask slot. Who wouldn't take that deal?
[Standard league - UTC +2]
"
ventiman wrote:
"

i hate to say it but this really bothers me in all those threads i read the last week STANDARD is not the base of all things whats op for one league is considered at best mediocre for another cause everybody and his mom stacks iir/iiq in standard league
i would do the same if i had nothing to fear doesnt mean its op standard league is already flooded with gg items and uniques so you think the tiny flask will hurt it ?
btw not even one hc player submittid one of the new uniques...i rest my case

i bet a lot of hc player wont even bother to put it into their belts and remove a precious granite or quicksilver

and no this is not a hc sc flamewar it is just to put things into perspective

Err... it's better for HC than SC. The bonus to max resists is nuts. Don't let the IIQ/IIR distract you from the main purpose of the item... reaching nearly-capped resists. Not sure if the effect stacks with elemental flasks but if it does, it's completely OP. If it doesn't, it's still a little overly powerful but not too bad because you also have to make sure you don't fill up on mana/life or the effect ends. There are a few workarounds for that, but I'll keep them to myself for now (not that it's that hard to think up).
IGN: Jihokinetic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info