unique items *no longer updated*

No King Kongors' OP hammer in this patch? How would have guessed it...
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Gz Iamacyborg

perfect item for my taste

take this as reward:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap6QaDBZJwM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Inb4 GGG reduces all elemental max resists by 6% for everybody because too many top of the ladder people semi-perma/perma run the unique flask and they stated before that they don't want people reaching 100% resists.
6% after severely nerfing Purity and Elemental Adaptation (because of other uniques), are the balancing people on vacation or is just everbyody expected to have every unique at their disposal at all times? Didn't GGG also recently state that they want to avoid uniques without downsides, even reworking some exisiting ones?
... is not a troll
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Gz Iamacyborg

perfect item for my taste

take this as reward:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap6QaDBZJwM

Such a cheesy song <3
"
trollkind wrote:
Inb4 GGG reduces all elemental max resists by 6% for everybody because too many top of the ladder people semi-perma/perma run the unique flask ...

Well that would be a really amateurish move from GGG.

1.) Introduce OP uniques that only 1% of players will ever get
2.) Re-balance the whole game around those uniques
3.) ???
4.) Profit?

:P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
trollkind wrote:
Didn't GGG also recently state that they want to avoid uniques without downsides, even reworking some exisiting ones?

The flask only works while you don't have max hp/mana.

So it's not going to help much against getting 1-shot unless you're not running high mana regen or a mana leech build, which most people are so they can stack auras. Or you're running BM, and probably running life leech which will see you hit your max life before it falls down again shortly frequently, which stops the flask being useful.

Micromanaging your mana with AA really seems like it'll be a tedious task too that takes away from how popular the flask gets.

Not too hard to set yourself up to pop it for one hit for MF though. Could just go Explosive Arrow or RoA because of the more noticeable delay between firing and hiting.
"
FakeDouble wrote:

"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

I thought of Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou 11: Subterranean animism

For comparison:

So who else is looking forward to throwing miniature suns at the denizens of Wraeclast?
I highly doubt that flask had anything to do with other sources of +maximum resists being reduced. So long as it does not stack with the elemental flasks, the +6% maximum resist is not overpowered at all.

Also, I applaud the 2hu reference with that body armour.
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Creon on Jun 26, 2013, 7:59:21 AM
"
Creon wrote:
I highly doubt that flask had anything to do with other sources of +maximum resists being reduced. So long as it does not stack with the elemental flasks, the +6% maximum resist is not overpowered at all.

Why shouldn't it stack with other resistance flasks? I would guess that the restriction on utility flasks simply is that only one of each "name" can be activated at once.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
what is the missing unique ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info