unique items *no longer updated*

"
Chypre wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
It still makes Shavronne's harder to get,

Are we sure that it works this way? I see people saying it but have never seen a dev quote.

Searing touch doesn't seem twice as rare since pillar came out. Couldn't it be that there is just more chance of finding a unique but it could be this other new one too?

I still want to know.

"
Lazcorp wrote:
Man that Vaal Blade is a real letdown, even with perfect rolls it can't even get close to 300 Dps :(

Mine (371 Dps)...

How do you know what perfect rolls it can get? What I saw had lower fire than cold so it seems to have rolled really poorly on the fire at least. Rares are supposed to be better than uniques anyhow and yours is pretty ridic top end especially cold/fire AFAIK.
"
Chypre wrote:

How do you know what perfect rolls it can get? What I saw had lower fire than cold so it seems to have rolled really poorly on the fire at least. Rares are supposed to be better than uniques anyhow and yours is pretty ridic top end especially cold/fire AFAIK.

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Rebuke_of_the_Vaal
"
chup_ wrote:

hellbringer - conjurer gloves.

I am more than slightly bothered by this.
うにゅ?
"
Lazcorp wrote:
"
Chypre wrote:

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Rebuke_of_the_Vaal

And how do they know that is correct?
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

"100% increased spell damage taken when on low mana" is a pretty serious downside for everyone running auras.
On the other hand lowering the chances for a shavronnes makes up for it: Anything that reduces the spamming of lowlife builds in the witch forum has my support and sympathy:)
Whats the unique flask?
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
"
chup_ wrote:

This is a fair point, this unique item name doesn't fit in the Wraeclast universe - I'll look into changing these glove names!
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
"
chup_ wrote:

This is a fair point, this unique item name doesn't fit in the Wraeclast universe - I'll look into changing these glove names!

yeah do that :D
<3ggg
"
Rory wrote:
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
"
chup_ wrote:

"Absolute corruption empowers absolutely."

Perhaps name it after the most corrupt being that holds a position of power within the PoE lore?
here, Corruptionbringer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info