unique items *no longer updated*

So this is the first weapon with a chaos damage mod, if I'm not mistaken. I find it a little odd that the chaos damage is listed on the line that reads "Elemental Damage", since it's not elemental damage.
"
heyyous wrote:
"
null03 wrote:

CI Life = 1

RF is based off max LIFE. So yeah doesn't work anyway.

Ah, I figured Zealot's oath may had changed that.
I haven't messed with either that keystone or the righteous fire gem though.

So then all this chest will do is give you some spell damage and take 25% less fire damage if ci then?

It converts your fire dmg to chaos not enemies. The on low mana does apply to enemies so no more large reservations or blood magic with that
"
Vinifera7 wrote:

So this is the first weapon with a chaos damage mod, if I'm not mistaken. I find it a little odd that the chaos damage is listed on the line that reads "Elemental Damage", since it's not elemental damage.

It's probably because ever since Open Beta started, it pretty much is one.
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Jun 26, 2013, 1:05:06 AM
"
Alestor wrote:
"
heyyous wrote:
"
null03 wrote:

CI Life = 1

RF is based off max LIFE. So yeah doesn't work anyway.

Ah, I figured Zealot's oath may had changed that.
I haven't messed with either that keystone or the righteous fire gem though.

So then all this chest will do is give you some spell damage and take 25% less fire damage if ci then?

It converts your fire dmg to chaos not enemies. The on low mana does apply to enemies so no more large reservations or blood magic with that

Oh I was completely misunderstanding that :)
Thanks, I can definitely think up some cool builds with fire to chaos conversion. What are average chaos resistance of monsters in merci then? It's not like Elemental weakness works for chaos damage.
Wouldn't that new chest be useful in making glass cannon builds less glass-y? I mean Ele Reflect doesn't apply to Chaos damage, since it's not an element, so you could deal ~133% of the damage you could before and take the same amount as reflect.

Also: Uniques are dropped without regards to the base type. Hence how the Anarchy/Onslaught uniques could drop in Standard/HC for a day before they were specifically disabled themselves whilst their base items were capable of dropping. So Shavronne's drop chance really only fell a tiny bit with the increased amount of high-level Uniques.
"
jerg wrote:
Spoiler

Nice catch, now that I look at it again, it does look ALMOST like what Okuu is wearing. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jun 26, 2013, 1:11:54 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
jerg wrote:
Spoiler

Nice catch, now that I look at it again, it does look ALMOST like what Okuu is wearing. lol

It still has to look somewhat Wraeclast like. I wanted to call it Hellfire Mantle, but GGG said no.
うにゅ?
All i can think of atm with this chest is that it now allows you to go a few power charges on ur disharge, since the conversion from fire to chaos cannot be reflected if you're CI, so your overall reflected damage would be somewhat similar to ur current but you deal alot more dmg
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
jerg wrote:
Spoiler

It still has to look somewhat Wraeclast like. I wanted to call it Hellfire Mantle, but GGG said no.

Hellfire Mantle is too much of a straight rip, so i can see why they did that.

On another note: Why is chaos damage represented as pink on weapons when every single chaos attack i can think of is represented with green?
"
Xendran wrote:
"
NuclearRaven wrote:

Hellfire Mantle is too much of a straight rip, so i can see why they did that.

On another note: Why is chaos damage represented as pink on weapons when every single chaos attack i can think of is represented with green?

Actually, you see wrong. They did it because of the word hell.

I do not know about why it appears in pink rather than green. I would've thought it'd be in green as well.
うにゅ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info