Path of Exile's December PvP Update

PvP should have unique rewards given randomly for participation. It also wouldn't hurt if you could earn some XP by PvP-ing.
A good PvP character can do dominus runs and even end game content. How do I know? Because I do all of those with the same character. Have you ever made a PvPer or do you just post rants about things you know nothing about?
Dublicious
"
delray wrote:
PvP should have unique rewards given randomly for participation. It also wouldn't hurt if you could earn some XP by PvP-ing.

Actually, it WOULD hurt unless you implemented some way to prevent people from throwing matches to give the other player XP.
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
"
Bhai wrote:
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
Bhai wrote:
I`m not going to pretend I know anything about your knowledge of HLD, although your overt lack participation in HLD does place some significant limit on it. But things like you not uploading all of the HLD tournament videos when you promised to weeks (almost a month?) ago indicates a significant bias that I'm not particularly comfortable with guiding PvP related decisions.

You choose not to assume my HLD knowledge but you assumed everything about why the vods are not online.

You think I'm assuming? Last time I checked, renigging on a promise you made to the HLD community is reasonable grounds for thinking that you don't care about HLD - especially in conjunction with some of the other shit you've said about HLD. I'll just leave this here and let the people decide:

"
GreenDude wrote:
Now you guys understand why I didn't want to stream it, shoutcast it and get prizes for it (the HLD tourney). All i hear is complaining from HLDers and the worse is when we say "well why dont you come to LLD" they are like "oh no there is not enough diversity"

lol so you complain all day about HLD but diversity makes LLD broken to you?

You guys make me laugh :P

Anyway a little update on HLD: ill have all the vods uploaded before the LLD tourney next weekend i promise.

+1
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
This is an awesome piece of news, keep it up GGG!
I think these are awesome news and I'm really looking forward to participate in a low level PvP tournament. Perhaps this will bring me back some of the fun I had with PoE months ago. :-)
IGN: Laubblaeser
trust me, pvp builds can be really strong in maps, I can easily carry 6man 78+
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
ddub3987 wrote:
A good PvP character can do dominus runs and even end game content. How do I know? Because I do all of those with the same character. Have you ever made a PvPer or do you just post rants about things you know nothing about?

IMPOSSIBLE! I've been subjected to doing magic rolled lvl 66 maps for over a year. I even had to very carefully choose what mods because I'd die otherwise. Since I've hit level 98 I graduated to white lvl 67 maps and its sooo fucken hard man. Price I pay for stupidly making a PvP character. Woe is me...woooe is me....
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
67 whites? Are you trolling me? If not I'd say you need to redo your tree and or items... I could see reflect being an issue for high physical damage evasion builds but that is easily fixable with immortal call or a lighting coil.
Dublicious
Brilliant!

You rule, guys!

Path of Exile rules!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info