It is basically impossible to get 8/8 in the 3 month leagues.

Lets say i want to finish the challenge but dont want actually to grind areas like tidal, is it best just to map? And within 3 minths all masters should ding lvl 8? Didnt have time to play myself since patch but gonna start to work on 8/8 soon
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
"
Sadat wrote:
Lets say i want to finish the challenge but dont want actually to grind areas like tidal, is it best just to map? And within 3 minths all masters should ding lvl 8? Didnt have time to play myself since patch but gonna start to work on 8/8 soon

You level the masters by doing as many missions as possible. Aside from sharing those missions with other people(split farming), the only other thing that's really going to matter is clearing as many areas as you can to give yourself the most chances to find them. If you can clear maps quickly enough, they should work fine.
Haven't found an quick answer on this but do you get more rep when you do missions in higher level areas?
"
Yew wrote:
Haven't found an quick answer on this but do you get more rep when you do missions in higher level areas?

yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info