It is basically impossible to get 8/8 in the 3 month leagues.

this is not a challenge

it is more like making people risk their health

and ofc many will risk it because of that 'clear craft' at lvl 8. hope that one can 'clear craft' done with master A on a bench of master B.. if not then we are in for a serious outcry
that's a pretty a crazy grind right there :/
Dailies give you 2.5x, so there's that.

Still... even getting one of these guys to 8 isn't going to happen for me for quite some time.

Looks to me like 900k... not 10mil. Please get back to us on how much Rep you get for completing a daily quest at level 7.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Aug 22, 2014, 4:16:36 PM
Ouch...that's a bit much it seems. I can understand making things meaningful and taking some effort to hit, but that? That might be really pushing it there.
"
AmbushRacer wrote:
the "level all classes to 65" is more retarded.

That one is just plain grindy, but if you no-life to level cap you can do it.

Having to retry the game and finish every act 21 times is such a stupid concept.

The difference between grinding out millions of rep and getting characters to 65 is that it's pretty easy to get a char to 65 in a day or two.... a week if you're really slow/don't have much time to play.

Also lulz at needing a million rep to hit level 8 when GGG have said they don't intend leveling masters to level 8 to be a multi-year grind. This may not be multi-year, but this will be a longggggg time for most players.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Aug 22, 2014, 4:16:16 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Still... even getting one of these guys to 8 isn't going to happen for me for quite some time.

Looks to me like 900k... not 10mil.

7 masters, level 7 was 252k.some even had 290k for level 7
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Looks to me like 900k... not 10mil.

7 masters, level 7 was 252k.some even had 290k for level 7

Yet you got that in a day or two? And I'll assume you did other masters as well during that time.
GGG can always adjust it, after some time, like they did it with fragments...
IGN: MsAnnoyance
We're not even two days in yet... and you have three months. You'll make it.
"
Skyforth wrote:

That, or you go next level hardcore and work your ass off for 10-11 MILLION rep over 3 months.

That's averaging 120k Rep a day which takes a very very long time.

At approx 4k rep per master in 75 maps, and 1/3 maps has a master, that's 90 maps a day.

And this is for 1 challenge.

Good luck.

Come on, 4 dailys, each ~10k ->
3,6 million EASY mode.

You get basicly 3-4 masters for free @ lvl 8

The challange isn't hard at all.
Last edited by overpowdered on Aug 22, 2014, 4:55:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info