Eight New Quivers in Challenge Leagues

"
I don't really see what everyone is so butt-hurt about for losing the light quiver. I'm no math-wizard, but the one that gives 23% accuracy rating is probably just as good if not better in the long haul than the dex offered from the light quiver. You'll just have to get your dex from other gear. Besides, GGG hasn't released the specifics on the passive tree changes yet so just hang tight and see what happens. People need to quit acting like they haven't had these conversations already behind the doors of the GGG studio. They are doing this because they believe its an improvemnt. Nuff said.

This isn't "enough said." There's a feedback forum for a reason, it's there for us to bring things to GGG's attention that they may have missed. I think this overall quiver system is a clear improvement over the current, dated one, but a lot of fun builds are going to slip through the cracks if they remove Light Quivers. I have a high-level int-focused EA character with a 70+ Dex on the quiver and around 40 on the bow, and still needs both a legacy Onyx and another Dex roll on a ring to be able to use its abilities/equipment. Stat pressure is fine, but we're scraping the edge of some builds even being possible at this point.
nice
Looks good, but I really wish you would just replace all of the ones that have flat damage. Ideally they should have something like percent increased physical or weapon elemental damage.
While I appreciate the thought being put into the new quivers, I do hope that you continue to at least support the +Dex Quiver.

While it seems counter-intuitive, to have a +Dex Quiver for a char that uses bows, it actually helps some chars, who aren't dex based to achieve Dex levels to play a Bow build. I had an explosive arrow Templar that used

For a while because of the +dex found on the piece. It made life a lot easier, especially while leveling.
MOAR % DAMAGE LIKE INCREASED ELEMENTAL
WHY FIRE DAMAGE QUIVER IT IS USELESS
IM WRITING WITH SHIFT PRESSED CAUSE CAPSLOCK CANT DESCRIBE MY RAGE

BUT GOOD WORK GGG
Hateful post.
Last edited by Kaskar on Feb 25, 2014, 5:14:08 PM
"
Looks good, but I really wish you would just replace all of the ones that have flat damage. Ideally they should have something like percent increased physical or weapon elemental damage.

spoken from someone that is thinking outside the box. thank u. what crimson proposes is the REAL solution. scaling at every level of bows.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Exciting. :-)
Didnt they say that every passive node now gives you either dex, str or int? I mean I have no idea but coudnt that be the reason behind taking out +dex quivers?

Still too soon to tell...
Yay for new quivers! Awesome.
That broadhead arrow quiver looks alot like one from the epic armoury:

ups sorry for the size of the picture...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info