Eight New Quivers in Challenge Leagues

"
Marxone wrote:
I will miss the +40 dex quiver. It was the only way i could wear my bow on templar/marauder and even ranger. I tend to minimize the dex on my char since i went for resolute technique anyway. 40 dex is a big + for non-ranger users. OP? i don't think so

i am missing ES or life quiver. Something more defensive

I get the point about ES quivers, that would be cool, but 2 life rolls? dude theres quivers rolling 95+ life.. why you need more life? that would be broken..
"
Fruz wrote:
This is a huge nerf for low level races for bow users, not being able to add some elemental damage from the quivers ...

Well i thought they would just drop in the new challenge leagues? Like the sanctified flasks in domination/nemesis. In races there should still be the old quivers, or am i wrong?

Edit: I guess you are talking about it being in races in the long run. But at least 4 Months should be enough time to test this and rebalance for early content if need be.
Last edited by Acrylique on Feb 26, 2014, 1:12:07 PM
"
Baristo wrote:
can't wait till 5th of march !!!

I feel like a kid waiting for santa

Santa Chris. :)

Yeah, it is hard to wait for so long, :) i want the new content now.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
All this dex crying is being blown out of proportion imo. Duelist casters dont get an implicit INT offhand, Shadow melees dont get an STR
Shadow Melees can use Heavy Belts though. Should we dump those while we're at it?

There isn't an Int equivalent though, short of maybe Atziri's Foible. Probably why there are no Duelist casters.

ya we could dump those. All belts can roll str, all gloves can roll dex, all hats can roll int, theres no need for any implicit core stat on gear that has no equivalents for the other core stats. If they left it in I wouldnt really care, if they took it out I wouldnt care either, same with the dex quiver.

Duelist is just a bad place to start for most casters because of the marauders life route, I only mentioned it because its a hyrid like the bow templar. Marauder casters have the same int problem and they do fine, getting a core stat on gear is not build breaking for anyone. The idea that a lack of 40 dex implicit on a quiver stops any build from being viable is absurd when you can get 40 dex rolled on almost every slot.
Finally some love for the archer guild. Yay for the new leagues! :-)
IGN: Laubblaeser
"
Amiag wrote:
"
Xigar wrote:
Well, now I'm making a bow user for sure.

And to the people who day you can't stun with bows, you absolutely can. There's generic stun threshold and duration nodes that you can use with any weapon, you can use a quality stun gem for both threshold and duration, and there's the bow node in the bottom right that adds stun duration. You can also get stun stats on belts and some uniques, and now we also have a stun quiver. I'm regularly stunning enemies as I level a bow user. You just have to do enough physical damage to have a chance to stun. I just need to invest a little more in stun duration, and I think I could stun-lock.

there was already a stun quiver, broadstroke

Oh yeah. I even have it in my stash. LOL. But the cool part is the new variety of combinations mods that are possible. I can't roll resistance or crit on my broadstroke. With new base types and corruption, it seems like any combination might be possible?
"
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
All this dex crying is being blown out of proportion imo. Duelist casters dont get an implicit INT offhand, Shadow melees dont get an STR
Shadow Melees can use Heavy Belts though. Should we dump those while we're at it?

There isn't an Int equivalent though, short of maybe Atziri's Foible. Probably why there are no Duelist casters.

We could always add belts then. Instead of quivers being dex, go witht he new ones, belt have str, nothing has a base int (besides jewerly) so since we have so many belt versions and one of them is str, lets just make the dex / int / str all natural belts instead of limiting belts to str. Fix the problem of dex disappearing, though if you build relys on the str belt and the dex quiver... then oh well. And it'll add the int equivalent for those who want to take some of the other classes on caster gems easier.

It'll add 2 more belt types. of course there are a ton of belt types as it is so i can understand it possibly being annoying, and maybe another belt might work better, but that will be up to personal choice.
Last edited by ValheruWolf on Feb 27, 2014, 4:35:46 AM

And this...

http://www.twitch.tv/gamespot/b/506356011?t=31m50s

... F***ing unbelivable.
Last edited by Paladindim on Feb 27, 2014, 10:58:36 AM
Just wonder what about old unique quivers? Especially Blackgleam, 2-4 fire damage mod is not in those eight quivers, so will this unique drop in new leagues?
Isn't 6-12 physical damage a bit too overpowered?
<Error loading signature>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info