Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

I'm soooo excited! GG GGG
"just for try, for see and for know"
Oh look it's another installment of the infamous "evil narcissistic corrupt beautiful female ruler" trope... and guess what?!? She's got a thing for being naked!!!

how original

"
redyns wrote:
Oh look it's another installment of the infamous "evil narcissistic corrupt beautiful female ruler" trope... and guess what?!? She's got a thing for being naked!!!

how original

HULK SMASH
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
I wish I could remember who called this. I saw a reply to their post a week ago about this new expansion and how they would be releasing more information later. I don't read up on lore too much I just kill stuff but this guy had suspicions that this was what they were planning. Kudos to you whoever you are.
"How much will you sacrifice?" I play scrubcore so probably my whole xp bar at least at the start.
All I want to know is, did they finally fix the desync in this mini expansion?
huirp
Prediction: During the fight, the gear you're wearing will be destroyed.

That's the sacrifice part and also ties into the being naked thing.
Oh man I'm PUMPED for this!!!!!!
Corrupted gear will be the same drawback+gain mechanics as on uniques but now there are possible mods to roll on rare items. Yay.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info