Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
'Wooow wowww' but removal of item quantity and tons of new legacy items still suck no matter what.

yeah, total doom. nobody played the 4 month leagues because of it...oh wait.
~SotW HC Guild~

more content to desync in... wooooo
obviously she is asking for a bit of manhood, I will seduce her with a no-pants templar, there is nothing to worry about or sacrifice
"How much will you sacrifice to defeat Atziri?"

Screw you, b*tch, I'm not sacrificing a single Alt orb, let alone a bag of chips.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Does anyone else feel that the 4 peices of the mask may be tied with the 4 slots at the eternal labs to make possibly a "final encounter" of sorts? or maybe some sort of something.. i dunno just seems too coincidential
"
vexray wrote:
Does anyone else feel that the 4 peices of the mask may be tied with the 4 slots at the eternal labs to make possibly a "final encounter" of sorts? or maybe some sort of something.. i dunno just seems too coincidential

The machine in the Eternal Laboratory was created to enter dreams. The fact that Atziri dreamed of creating beauty for her people and now wants beauty for herself, it's certainly another dream that she has. I, too, thought the mask pieces will feed into the device, letting us end Atziri's final "dream."
I wish the new boss would be "uberhardtokill".
Harder than any map boss.
"
I wish the new boss would be "uberhardtokill".
Harder than any map boss.

Oh dear devs yes!
Like going in there like first time you met Vaal on merciless.
Thinks back in time* When my friend died for a smash and another guy from rocks...
I was so terrified. That feeling of realizing that you might loose everything it's so damn good.
Hey, does anyone know if we are going to get more areas in act 3 with higher levels? That would be really, really cool for the non-hardcore players like me, to get better equipment without paiyng lots and lots of currency, wich unfortunately i don't have.
Can't wait for this.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info