What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Skyl3lazer wrote:
Please do not add Soul Eater, Storm Herald, or Corrupting Blood into the base game. It would be an honestly terrible addition to PoE if those became permanent.

No, we need Corrupting Blood. It is my favorite Nemesis Mod, and I will commit honorable Sudoku if they remove it... >_<

Storm Herald on the other hand, will most definitely be removed.

Given the context i think you meant Seppuku? Commendable, i guess, but i wouldn't kill myself over a game, especially one so frustrating.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Thanks morbo and JoanGrimm :)
;-)
what is the names of the new 4 month leagues that will come?=
IGN:smash_dash_bang. lvl 80+ man slam marauder inv
rather yolo and die then play safe and boring
I like the majority of directions chosen. The items are good additions and keeping them is a good idea. IIQ is part of more than one age-old problem and with the introduction of gems to take advantage of it, it is an understandable decission to reduce its occurance! Nemesis mods seem fun, but several of them needs some rework.

The shrines on the other hand... Cause lag for many players, can be difficult to click, are not making the game more difficult and even though some might get reworked they do not serve as an improvement of the experience overall, even though most of them can be rewritten to serve as a tutorial to specific game mechanics.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Long term solution:

Merge iir and iiq into a new stat or convert iiq to iir with 2.5 factor on the server side.
Alter the diminish return.

or

remove iir/iiq

or

Another option,implement something similar to the paragon d3 system:

level* 1/2 iiq
level * 2 iir
not cumulative with equipment (use this number if your equipment provide less)
This would lower the injustice toward new players.

minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
Last edited by Galax201 on Feb 13, 2014, 9:24:36 AM
I wouldn't mind removing QQ about nerfing IIQ.
"You chose the road, old friend. God put me at the end of it."
Lol, and I wondered yesterday why suddenly so many people wanted to buy my IIQ gems from my shop that collected dust there for so long. I've got 5 requests within 10 minutes. How did people knew from the upcoming change so early? It was before this GGG post for sure. Hm, may had sold these gems for a higher value than 1 fusing then, if I had known. ^^" Of course nobody told about the upcoming changes when I asked what's going on there, PoE community at it's best. :D
But no problem, still have enough IIQ gems for bad times. I am just concerned abou these nemesis mods for mini bosses, what can we expect? I don't play on nemesis so Ihave no clue about these mods, Sounds bad and with my desyncs even worse.
so you gonna split the community into (old) players who have the gem and drop more items and (new) players that are basically screwed? rofl
Last edited by presha on Feb 13, 2014, 9:24:54 AM
One more thing:

Can you please give us some viable info on the IIQ decision soon? Like till Friday?

Because I'd really hate to lose all my hard-earned currency on Standard to try and get mods up on items, if nothing will (hopefully) happen.

As others have suggested in their posts, this change will unbalance the delicate economy of Standard.

Again, I always regarded IIQ as the MF gem that could be used by chars who are not the big on Int.

LE: Start making Duelists, ppl! They are the ones that get the most IIQ gems as rewards.
Last edited by JoanGrimm on Feb 13, 2014, 9:27:11 AM
I invested in IIQ Gems.. Im actually hoping this is a troll.. would be worth it.. Like if Chris edited the post crossed over the things about IIQ and started writing something about fishing..

Could be an experiment seeing how hints from GGG effects the economy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info