What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

"
Ultrakiller wrote:
How can a game attract new player if they learn that they could never get a legacy kaom/shav/soul taker by farming other than RMT?

If there is still a huge difference between legacy and non-legacy, the legacy kaom can be even more than 2 mirror.

It would be so sad if a new player can never be able to get a legacy item by farming. When new player lose hope, the game is over.

You don't need a legacy item to fucking play the game lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Ultrakiller wrote:
How can a game attract new player if they learn that they could never get a legacy kaom/shav/soul taker by farming other than RMT?

If there is still a huge difference between legacy and non-legacy, the legacy kaom can be even more than 2 mirror.

It would be so sad if a new player can never be able to get a legacy item by farming. When new player lose hope, the game is over.

I know.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
"
Ultrakiller wrote:

It's the mindset of someone that plays ARPG's.
These games are built in totality on items, and getting the best.

You are quite correct in your statement, but it doesn't change the mind of the player. We want the best.

Legacy 'anything' is a game killer.

If IIQ becomes legacy, that's a massive, massive game killer for me at least. It just spoils everything. No, I don't need it, but I want it. I know others have it. I want it. If it's removed it will just ruin everything. Absolutely everything.
"
"
Ultrakiller wrote:

No, but if you want to build the *best* possible character you're pretty fuck fucked, especially with Kaoms when the guy with the legacy Kaoms has 3000 more HP than you because of how the life multiplier works.
"
gr00grams wrote:
[

Nothing about the term "Action RPG" implies any focus whatsoever on items. You can have an action RPG without any item acquisition whatsoever.

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
"
gr00grams wrote:
[

Nothing about the term "Action RPG" implies any focus whatsoever on items. You can have an action RPG without any item acquisition whatsoever.

Agreed, but that is not this game, and this game, is all about the items.
A diablo-style loot-fest crawler. All loot, all the time ;)
IIQ gem removed and stats removed, but IIQ remains on the uniques? Why do you keep forcing people who want MF to gear up using shitty gear, sacrificing any type of viability outside of a group setting?

Either get fully rid of MF and rework drop rates, or redevelop the whole system. MF as it is is broken, the drops are miserable and cause people to leave the game left and right, and not one person I know is content with the whole thing.

I hope you guys are planning on altering drops or MF in some fashion, because if all you're doing is removing IIQ and leaving it on uniques, you've practically misread what 90% of your playerbase wants.
Seems people don't understand that the challenge leagues and races are the real game.

Standard and Hardcore are legacy leagues and have legacy items. Simple as that.

If you want to play in a permanent league, legacy items are the price you pay.

If a challenge league is implemented and is shit, it is the price I pay.

"
"
Ultrakiller wrote:

Most, or at least many player wanna get the best gear. Pursuing the best gear is one of the most important reason why u farming
Last edited by Ultrakiller on Feb 12, 2014, 10:39:02 PM
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
Seems people don't understand that the challenge leagues and races are the real game.

Standard and Hardcore are legacy leagues and have legacy items. Simple as that.

If you want to play in a permanent league, legacy items are the price you pay.

If a challenge league is implemented and is shit, it is the price I pay.

But all new league will be merged to Standard, i dont know how many ppl would always follow the new league. And i can enjoy the same feature after every 4 month.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info