What Hack And Slash Games you played?

Otogi was my favorite hack and slash action game. Very overlooked.
Diablo1/Diablo2
Darkstone
Titan Quest/Immortal Throne
Dungeon Siege1/Dungeon Siege2
Dungeon Siege3 (not as hacknslash as the 1st two tho)
Torchlight/Fate
Divine Divinity
Hellgate London
Sacred 1

Depending on your PoV:
Nox
WoW
Neverwinter Nights
Two Worlds 1
Last edited by LadyCrimson on Oct 1, 2011, 7:02:30 PM
Here are some of the H&S games I've played...

Dungeon Siege + Legends of Aranna
Dungeon Siege 2
Sacred
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Divine Divinity
Torchlight

I have yet to finish:

Diablo 1 & 2 - ironically they just don't capture my interest like others I've played

Beyond Divinity

Titan Quest + Immortal Throne
Every hour of every day is worth living, so live it well.
Most of the times I played Beowulf the game, Bayonetta and Arabian magic. I like only hack and slash games because the excitement and dangerous stunts amazed me to play it again and again. Can anyone tell what new hack and slash games are coming in 2012..

hack and slash game list

Diablo
Diablo 2
Balder's Gate: Dark Alliance
Champions: Return to arms
Lord of the rings (can't remember which one)
This thread needs more turtles.
lionheart legacy of the crusader
Diablo 2
Divine Divinity
Sacred
Titan Quest
1. Torchlight
2. Diablo II
3. Titan Quest
4. Sacred I / II
5. Dungeon Siege III
I played Diablo and Diablo 2 and D2LOD, Sacred 1 and 2, Titan Quest and Immortal Throne, followed by the Lilith mod. I played Torchlight which wasn't bad. I also played Dungeon Siege 1 and 2, I tried 3 but didn't like it. Oh yea Balder's Gate 2, I don't think I actually played the first one. I may be forgetting a couple.

Currently I'm playing Path Of Exile, it is honestly my favorite of all the hack and slash games I have played. I wish my characters wouldn't be reset after the beta, but it's understandable. I can't wait for this game to be complete!

Offtopic:
I'm curious though how GGG plans to make money off of the game. I hope they don't charge for items. I wouldn't mind paying for additional content, like new Acts every month. And I wouldn't object to paying for a timed double experience perk or something similar (they could remove the 100 level cap, make it unlimited, that would be cool). However I definitely don't want to see items being sold for real money. That would take the fun out of the game. What keeps me interested is hacking and slashing my way to find new and better items.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Last edited by Wulfenstein on Jan 17, 2012, 1:30:36 AM
Diablo 1 & 2.

Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance

Dungeon Seige 1 & 2.

Darkstone.

Probably 15 others
Diablo 2
Titan Quest
Torchlight
Mythos
Moja stopka ma jedną stopę.