What Hack And Slash Games you played?

I have played Diablo, Diablo 2, Torchlight, Mythos, Titan quest.. Can't wait to play PoE.. In fact I wait PoE more than Diablo 3.. Hopefully I will get beta key soon :P..
Diablo, Diablo 2 + expansion, Torchlight, and Median.

Might play Eastern Sun, and other D2 mods once I'm finished with Median.
I love the game Vindictus!!
Diablo, Diablo 2+lod,Titan Quest, Loki, Torchlight

vindictus now for killing the time and for w8 the beta key
Diablo 1 and 2
Sacred 1 and 2
Titan Quest
Torchlight
Mythos
Record of Lodos War for Dreamcast :D

Could try Vindictus, but it's still in closed bet in europe.
Diablo 1 + 2, Torchlight, Titan Quest and Hellgate : London. The ones i actually enjoyed were Titan Quest and Diablo. I didn't like the idea of having a forced companion in Tochlight one bit.
not sure so many to count diablo 2/LOD hellgate london gothic 3 neverwinter nights 2 platium sudeki jade empire fable 1,2,3 lost chapters umm lets see two worlds 1,2 scared 2 fallen angle torchlight and diablo 1 and many others downloading titan quest gold from steam right now gona play it without cheats

man o man titan quest IT is fun brings back diablo 2/LOD memory's
Last edited by exdeath on Sep 18, 2011, 10:32:33 AM
I've played Dungeon Siege 1 & 2, Diablo series, Torchlight and many more I can't remember at the moment. I played a few free online games too, but I'm currently playing through Vindictus while I wait for a PoE key.
I've run through Diablo 1/2, Sacred 1/2, Titan Quest/Immortal Throne, Fate, Torchlight, NOX (that one count?), Dungeon Siege 1/2, and I'm sure there are a few others that I just don't recall. I'm looking forward to playing Path of Exile, Torchlight 2 and Grim Dawn. Sadly, I have little interest in Diablo 3 or any future Blizzard titles.
Diablo 1 and 2
Torchlight
Bulder's Gate 2
Champions of Norrath

And of course the console hack and slash king, Dynasty Warriors / Samurai Warriors series.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info