What Hack And Slash Games you played?

Quite some, actually. I started with Diablo 1, which has an amazing atmoshpere. I then played Diablo II and the addon for a lot of time, I still play it sometimes. I also played Sacred, which was not too bad, actually. After that, I played Titan Quest and the addon and I liked it very much, which makes me very happy that the people who developed it are working on Grim Dawn now. And I played Torchlight too, which is also very good.
Without truth, there is no justice.
I have played a lot of what is posted on here, Diablo I and II but never fully completed Diablo I which I might get around to doing at some point.

Fate and some of the addons, Titan Quest and expansion, Torchlight and Divine Divinity which I actually quite enjoyed and I bought the addon for it, It didn't seem to be as good as the original but will have to play through it more and see.

EDIT, yeah Sacred 1 and addon was also pretty good :)
Last edited by Mororoth on Sep 23, 2011, 12:42:19 PM
Top Down Isometric Style ~Sorta~
Diablo (First one ever played)
Diablo 2(hated it)
Planescape: Torment
Baldur's Gate Tales Of The Sword Coast
Baldur's Gate 2 + Throne Of Bhaal
Torchlight
Conquer Online
Blood Omen: Soul Reaver

First Person/Third Person
Arena
Daggerfall
Morrowind
Oblivion
Dungeon Siege
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Neverwinter Nights 2
Kotor
Kotor II
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
Soul Reaver
Soul Reaver 2
Soul Reaver: Defiance

Idk could sit here all day thinking of things to categorize as possible hack n' slash, played way to many games. Could argue some of these as either or as well I suppose.
Mmmmm....bacon and eggs!
D1, D2, titan quest, dungeon siege (even though its not really a hack n slash) dungeon siege 2 (same here) hmm... never really bothered with torchlight :P didnt appeal to me

Thats what I get from the top of my head
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
ok, lets see... Diablo 1, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Sacred 1 and Sacred 2... I hate Torchlights cartoony graphics, therefore didn't even bother to check.
Last edited by Ice0cold on Sep 24, 2011, 7:01:38 AM
Diablo 1
Hellfire
Diablo 2 + LOD

I replay quite often to those !

And, because some are considering them as HnS (I'm not totally ok):
Vampire : the masquerade
Neverwinter Nights I & II
Dungeon Siege I & II
Morrowind
Oblivion
Torchlight

Quite some time spend in front of my computer/console :-/

And there was RPGs too... oh my...

What a tolerant women do I have...

depends on what you call hack and slash.
example: neverwinter nights.
not only the campaign was easy as hell (thus you could just M1 through the game), but it was actually just a demo of what the toolset can do.
there are thousands of great adventures with better stories than most 'rpgs'.
so where does hack and slash part come in when its essentially semi-turn-turn-based game?
yes, not every rpg is a hack and slash, even tho currently developers force players to forget that.

a good example would also be to call vampire: the masquarade redemption a hack and slash, while vampire: the masquarade bloodlines would be an action rpg.

as for what real hack and slash games i played?
all of them.
Diablo
Diablo 2
Dungeon Siege
Baldur's Gate
Icewind Dale
Icewind Dale 2

I play recently in Icewind Dale 2.
In the graphic which it is an old game, but is beautiful.
un-ko!
Last edited by D3uncoolarmor on Sep 24, 2011, 11:26:58 AM
Diablo 2, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Torchlight, Dungeon Siege 3 and Titan Quest.
D2, BOI, Dungeon siege, and other games I can't remember.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info