Why does the Marauder look like that?

New mara stance is so much better.
I was beginning to suspect that my marauder was smoking half of my stash.
He has buck teeth.
Well, not really, but the way the light shines on his lower lip no matter what the lighting is makes it look like his top 2 teeth are protruding.

I have a 22" monitor, and it still looks like a big doofy guy with buck teeth. And yah the tattoo doesnt help.

It's enough to cause me to avoid the Marauder as much as I can when deciding on a character. If I can make a similar build with duelist or templar, I will.
SHIT!!!

all of you whiners!

I liked how he looked before, badass. Ramstein on crystal meth.

Looking up like he owned the place, nothing can touch him attitude.

Now he looks, i dunno, like he just came back from a tough day at the office. Tired.
And now I mostly see forehead.

Dude...
I don't wanna own skeletons with my briefcase while they looking at ma tired forehead man...

Look GGG I am whining! Now please change it back (or at least a little), this thread is full of unilateral feedback.
Whiners gonna post on forums, that doesn't mean that is how the general opinion is :(
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
I liked the old one better too. He used to have his style, it was badass, not exactly sharp mind but he was the man, boss of the place - who would make a comment about his intellect in his presence? Nobody. Death used to be his brother. Now he lost some of this taste. I feel like GGG is trying to cook a soup for everyone here and I'm the guy who was late.

Spoiler
On a great reception for hundreds of people the cook announced he was going to cook soup. During cooking the guests kept coming to the kitchen with several demands:
"I don't like peas, don't put any into the soup."
"I don't like champignons, don't put any into the soup."
"No carrot, please."
"I am a vegetarian."
After few hours the cook was exhausted but the soup was finally ready to be served. The guests took their places and waited. Waiters brought them the bowls with soup. The guests tasted it and everyone was silent.
Then finally last guest who came late and couldn't visit the cook in the kitchen said: "It's just tasteless warm water."

✠ ✠
Last edited by wiggin on Jun 10, 2013, 4:09:41 PM
That is how GGG makes you buy head microtransactions. /thread
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Maybe bring in the guy who did Sloth in The Goonies.

*Laughs heartily* Whoa, that's one of my favorite movies of all time, and Sloth was hilarious. This is one of the best comments I've seen in a while. Brings back memories from that movie.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Aw, he doesn't look as derpy anymore.
My desire to play them has been significantly lessened.
He really looked like ... a negative racial stereotype. At least it's not like that anymore.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info