Why does the Marauder look like that?

Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on May 9, 2013, 7:58:19 AM

The Answer is multiple choice:

A.His mother was a jackel
B.He was born on the battlefield while she was using whirling blades.
C.He was dropped a couple of times.
D.He suffers from gigantism and a Napoleon complex.
E.He was designed after one of the diamond supporters
in all honesty...i have to choose this.

C.He was dropped a couple of times.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
THIS MADE ME LOL!!!

B.He was born on the battlefield while she was using whirling blades.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
New microtransaction: redraw the Marauder eyes.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
actually a micro transaction that made your characters eyes glow red would be cool.
I like him 'cause he is ugly!
And he can make your face uglier than his!
"
Russell wrote:

Hmm he doesnt look that bad does he? His eyes are kinda buttony. Maybe the tattoo makes his mouth look a little droopy.

This may also be the problem :

We can't see his tattoo very well while playing. It's more because of his position Russell. He's always looking at the sky and his iris don't touch the botton eyelashes.

Me likes it... and ya drawings too :D
to me...it seems...

the art work got changed :). I made a marauder last night!!

His head is more forward now and not just looking up with a broken neck. His eyes seem more normal and angry now. I have taken notice!
"
damaxxerous wrote:
to me...it seems...

the art work got changed :). I made a marauder last night!!

His head is more forward now and not just looking up with a broken neck. His eyes seem more normal and angry now. I have taken notice!

His texture wasn't changed I believe. Just his stance. Ari or Erik must have seen this thread.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info