Why does the Marauder look like that?

your picture doesnt have the marauder looking up with his neck titled/head titled.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Last edited by damaxxerous on Apr 29, 2013, 8:40:29 PM
I've been using the Marauder avatar and playing Marauders since I first started however long ago.
His slightly wall-eyed look is endearing to me.
Im with you! The avatar, for whatever reason, is not the same in game...

I just give up. I am part of a minority. It wont change and that is fine. I just cant play a character that looks like a human vegetable who cant do anything for themselves.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Seriously that is the model in game xD. Just his in town pose makes him look like an idiot.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
Seriously that is the model in game xD. Just his in town pose makes him look like an idiot.
It may be the model in the game but the way you speak about it implies that it isn't possible to view it the way that you do.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Just his in town pose makes him look like an idiot.

ok lol. We have some honesty from the GGG employee. I appreciate that. He also looks that way when he is stopped in the open world. I shouldnt have to put a helm on my character or keep him moving to avoid the way he looks.

I think its a simple thing of just bringing his neck or head in line. Does not have to be so bent up. Also, his eyes dont need to be looking up.

From a LORE standpoint, how can this character see or do anything in town? Do you see why i am upset. Same in the open world. If he spawns at a waypoint, how can he know where to go if his neck is bent, head cocked up, and eyes looking upward. Not good for battle...
i heard LoL its going to have their first afro-american champion

and he actually looks pretty cool
"
Sammael wrote:
i heard LoL its going to have their first afro-american champion

and he actually looks pretty cool

what does that have to do with this game or this thread?...
The Kauri (of which the Marauder is a member) are most likely based of the Maōri, a people of New Zealand. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maōri_people

Certainly not anything resembling those known as 'afro-americans'.
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
personally Id take trousers over fixing the way he looks like a windowlicking dribbler, but ya, i think its all in the way his eyes look like theyre rolling in the back of his head.

I honestly thought it was some kind of ggg inhouse joke, and still have my suspicions. I agree with Hrofrs sonci assessment and think that ggg shouldnt fix it and rather just go all in, change all his dialog to "HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYERRRRRRRRRRRRRR HYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HYERRRRRRRRRRRRR HYUCK HYUCK!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYERRRRRRRRRRR HYYYYYYYYYYYYERRRRRRRRRRRRRR HYYYYYERRRRRRRRR!!", maybe bring in the guy who did Sloth in The Goonies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info