Why does the Marauder look like that?

Is anyone else annoyed or upset with the artwork for the face of the marauder? This game is amazing.

I just feel forced to play templar or duelist due to the look on the marauders face. His eyes just arent drawn right.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
"
damaxxerous wrote:
Is anyone else annoyed or upset with the artwork for the face of the marauder? This game is amazing.

I just feel forced to play templar or duelist due to the look on the marauders face. His eyes just arent drawn right.

He is very mindful, watching the skies and analyzing the positioning of the stars as he ponders the next strategy.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
It's okay. Marauder and Templar are basically interchangeable at this point.

Enjoy your Templar racist.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.
I hate his haircut so much.

And his face.

...But I stuck a demon horn helm on him and it's okay now.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
damaxxerous wrote:

Not everyone can be blessed with your dashingly rugged good looks, my friend.

Live & let live :)
that is my problem, his face!! the hair, ya. i can agree there. some what weird too. but i just cant get past the eyes and his look.

some helms cover it, others dont :(. He really does look stupid.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
he looks like hes constantly wondering why theres a retard controlling him. You know how hes permanently rolling his eye?

Hmm he doesnt look that bad does he? His eyes are kinda buttony. Maybe the tattoo makes his mouth look a little droopy.

This may also be the problem :

I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Perhaps it is a complication of his tendencies to bash his head with a sledgehammer.
Sorry, but when I see that picture, this is what I'm hearing from it:

"HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYERRRRRRRRRRRRRR HYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HYERRRRRRRRRRRRR HYUCK HYUCK!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYERRRRRRRRRRR HYYYYYYYYYYYYERRRRRRRRRRRRRR HYYYYYERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

LOL, sorry but GGG, that shit's gotta change. He looks so stupid the way his entire head looks. I don't mean to be judgemental, but if this dude was out on the street, not even the girl who's looking for the last branch to save them from a life of total lonliness, would want to take that dude.

I don't even think the ugliest gay dude in the world would want a piece of that.

Being very blunt and brutally honest here GGG, fix that shit. LOL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info