3.25.1 Hotfix 3

"
Piousqd wrote:
"
Meit_Grigori wrote:
Nearly a month since last proper patch, yet constant reports of crashing and a multitude of other bugs. I can't even play without the game locking up when trying to load in. Are you guys done supporting the current league or something? Haven't been able to play for a month now without it full crashing or locking up and gave up trying. Shame too, cause this league got me to come back after years of playing. Seems like the focus now is only on microtransactions and PoE2

Assume you have tried adjusting your graphics/connection settings, verified your latency, etc?

Aside from the occasional very serious server lag in Kingsmarch at random times, and my client crashing maybe once every 4 days for no apparently reason, the game has been running really well for me.

Of course. Rolled back GPU driver updates, yada yada yada. I'm not the only one who has been experiencing repeated crashes, they've been an on going reported problem since the last major patch ranging from crashing while playing and loading being near daily reports across a multitude of computers. Game feels mechanically nice now, but god does it run worse from the last time I majorly played 4 years ago.

Either way, weird as heck that it has been over a month since last patch despite so many repeat bug posts on a plethora of other things. Is this just the norm for GGG now?
Last edited by Meit_Grigori on Sep 19, 2024, 3:34:09 PM
I expect that they're extremely busy with the upcoming release of PoE2 (so as to not miss the deadline).
While you're still fixing things the game still crashes frequently when in Kingsmarch.
Wait, so it isn't just me with crashes in Kingsmarch ?

I was starting to think something my system might be beginning to go wrong — because I also had frequent crashes in Diablo 4 a few weeks ago, which I didn't have a few months ago, or before.

(Thankfully, these crashes seem to overwhelmingly happen shortly after first entering Kingsmarch, and the fix is just to start the game again.)

Also potentially relevant.
Will there be more updates to poe2?
You are very quick on removing fun from the game but very very very hesitant to add some back... Power runes are too rare they should be 5% chance on every 200k+ shipment send. also Reflection Mist??? I opened at least 100+ and got no mist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info