3.25.1 Hotfix 3

need more fixes pls
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
pls increase spawn of t9/t10 mappers in town
spawn rates seem fine. Seem to get a 9 every 1-3 rolls. 10's are rare, and I agree it sucks when they die on a unavoidable 1%. But if you look at it as end-game optimization, their rarity is justified. You don't need 6 lvl 10 mappers to run t16s, even 8-mods.
“Freedom is what we do with what is done to us.”
-
Last edited by Latze on Sep 18, 2024, 1:02:19 PM
Nearly a month since last proper patch, yet constant reports of crashing and a multitude of other bugs. I can't even play without the game locking up when trying to load in. Are you guys done supporting the current league or something? Haven't been able to play for a month now without it full crashing or locking up and gave up trying. Shame too, cause this league got me to come back after years of playing. Seems like the focus now is only on microtransactions and PoE2
"
Latze wrote:
"
Piousqd wrote:
spawn rates seem fine. Seem to get a 9 every 1-3 rolls. 10's are rare, and I agree it sucks when they die on a unavoidable 1%. But if you look at it as end-game optimization, their rarity is justified. You don't need 6 lvl 10 mappers to run t16s, even 8-mods.

There must be different spawn rates in Ruthless. I rerolled yesterday for around 100,000 gold and didn’t even get a Tier 8

Haha, you're complaining about something in ruthless being too scarce? That's literally the point of the game mode.
"
Meit_Grigori wrote:
Nearly a month since last proper patch, yet constant reports of crashing and a multitude of other bugs. I can't even play without the game locking up when trying to load in. Are you guys done supporting the current league or something? Haven't been able to play for a month now without it full crashing or locking up and gave up trying. Shame too, cause this league got me to come back after years of playing. Seems like the focus now is only on microtransactions and PoE2

Assume you have tried adjusting your graphics/connection settings, verified your latency, etc?

Aside from the occasional very serious server lag in Kingsmarch at random times, and my client crashing maybe once every 4 days for no apparently reason, the game has been running really well for me.

HAHA, I hope you feel great after making your post. What rerolling mappers has to do with scarce is maybe your own little secret. Troll somewhere else.
Last edited by Latze on Sep 18, 2024, 1:10:28 PM
"
Latze wrote:
pls increase spawn of t9/t10 mappers in town

Scarce

adjective
ˈskers
scarcer; scarcest
Synonyms of scarce
: deficient in quantity or number compared with the demand : not plentiful or abundant
: intentionally absent
made himself scarce at inspection time
scarceness noun

You do see how what you are asking for is related to scarcity, right? I'm so confused.
Kingsmarch is different in ruthless at least in terms of shipping rewards :

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Kingsmarch_(Ruthless)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info