3.25.1 Hotfix 3

Mavens chisels drop dont work. I ran 20 maps and not even a single chisel dropped
"
Triad81 wrote:
Mavens chisels drop dont work. I ran 20 maps and not even a single chisel dropped

Why are you posting this on the PC patch notes?

Anyway, Maven Chisels don't seem to drop much in maps. AFAIK they only drop from Maven-witnessed things. The vast majority of the ones I've gotten have come from doing mini-boss 4-ways (The Formed, The Twisted, The Forgotten, etc).
ggs
"
Setting aside that your post is probably against the forum guidelines, I'm confused.

You have ZERO challenges in league. It's literally impossible to get to t16s with zero challenges done.

And Gold doesn't drop in standard.

Are you posting from an alt account? If so, why would you use a Playstation alt-account? It's super weird

Against guidelines? Poor thing got offended lol

Also yes this is an alt account. Not weird as it's what I'm logged into on my phone since I play on PS and PC.

Thanks for the irrelevant post though. You didn't argue anything only tried to take weak personal shots. Talk about a loser 😂
Will there be any more updates to this league?
Atlas runners should be able to collect gold
Looks like you forgot to mention nerf to containment scarab :)
"
Triad81 wrote:
Atlas runners should be able to collect gold

So that the players that started earlier could have an exponential runaway economy ? This isn't Universal Paperclips ! :p
Constantly being dashboarded after the patch playing an rf build on Xbox one x. Please fix this problem started right after the patch.
Last edited by PolarHippie on Sep 12, 2024, 3:34:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info