Path of Exile 2 - Early Access Date Announcement

Simply stoked
"Nobody's a natural. You work hard to get good, then work harder to get better."
There is no God and no Evil in this place... there is only PoE.wer!!!
What a time to be alive
can't wait !!!
awesome!
I just wanna say thanks to GGG and all the Devs.

Not only because you guys are killing it this league but because gaming is part of my life and part of who I am. I went to school for Game Production and have been literally gaming since I was in diapers. Playing games are all of the earliest memories in my life and I honestly believe gaming saved my life.

With that said you guys have been doing things right, for the most part at the very least trying to, for a long time and I have been on/off Hardcore to a more Casual Player since alpha when there was just 3 Acts.

One thing you are giving me now besides enjoyment is excitement, and I think we all know the older we get, the less we can find that.

Waiting for POE2 has me thinking I am back in high school, waiting up all night, looking up any news I can find all over, and just so excited to be able to sink some time in and get lost in a world that I can actual be what I want, in control.

GGG has been a beacon of light in todays AAA Gaming Industry and I honestly hope you all get everything you want. I will not mention any studios by name, but AAA has been a major let down these past decades as gaming becomes more and more focused on making the most money vs making the best product/game. Not only do I want you to do good for me, but for future generations of gamers, to show them what a studio can do when they genuinely put their game first.

You have restored my faith in gaming and I have been just having a blast again, and I am so excited about this POE2 it is hard to put into words.

The biggest thing is I have faith you guys will do right, and in that way you will earn more of my money than any other AAA hot garbage investors push out. Keep up the good work and I will see you all on the beach Exiles! Thanks GGG!
TYTY GOAT
Hell of a slightly late birthday gift, GGG!
I can't wait!
Looking forward to it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info