Path of Exile 2 - Early Access Date Announcement

"
de99ial wrote:
Does that means that Steam will be mandatory?

hope no... rly hope no
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
I'm a casual player with 2430h play time on my steam account, but i'm a fan since times where malee splash supported cleave ;)

I hope i would get the chance to try it :D

Best Regards
Hypetrain ist comming....ttttuuuutttuuuuu
How to get access? or all welcomed?
Played the PoE 2 Demo today at the Gamescom! 🥰
Last edited by rwllnr78 on Aug 25, 2024, 12:43:34 PM
wait for it, ty ggg
can i just pay like 200 dollars and get it or something? i never get picked for this sort of thing.
"
Correctitude wrote:
"
Tarardamir wrote:
How do we apply for early acces ?

I'm praying it's for everyone. T.T

so am I.

I just bought a supporter pack today because I like the contents of it. I don't want to have to buy something I don't like just to get an early access key.
Last edited by 19Bladedancer76 on Aug 29, 2024, 2:16:43 PM
For those of you in this thread (and others reading) that are hoping for an invite to Beta before EA, DO NOT COUNT ON GETTING ONE and face being forced to wait and feel slighted by GGG.

I have kept an eye on the PoE2 page and registered interest (as there was no email reg button back then) as soon as I found the page up. I have now registered my emails twice since they put the email button on the page, both times I received a confirmation. Someone I know who plays it less than me and has spent hardly anything on the game was very swiftly sent a questionnaire after they registered and received a Beta invite for 3rd Sep. I have had nothing at all come through. We registered emails around the same time and are in the same region.

Feels to me as if selecting players for Beta appears to be very unbalanced and strange. NGL: it hurts to be treated that way when I love the game and have supported them. I wouldn't have done so if I knew I wouldn't even stand a chance for a Beta invite.

If this is how they're handling Beta allocations, it doesn't give me great faith that EA will be given to all who register for it.
Noice
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info