3.25.1 Hotfix

Fix leap slam getting stock everywhere....
Eat Sleep Repeat
DD STILL needs a gigantic global nerf.
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
PLEASE LET US VENDOR UP TO POWER RUNES, SSF IS MISERABLE
Fix Divination scarab of Plenty please
Divination scarab of Plenty is broken, no div card drops at all
https://www.pathofexile.com/search/results/Scarb%20of%20Plenty/search-within/threads-posts/forums/413
Revert shipping nerf
Totally anecdotal, but it feels like the change to toughness given by wisps has significantly reduced the number of high currencies I've dropped using the same strategy as before the patch. Hope this is all in my head, low sample size, or something like that.
What is this strange league? What is up with the crazy amount of bugs? What happened to the core game? The number of "hot fixes" speak for themselves, and yet there are critical bugs still roaming. Omens being one of them. I could write bug reports all night. I feel sad. Maybe next league is not Path of the Vending Machine? I hope not.

Recently quit Path of Exploding BULL****
Remove the Wildwood!
Remove Gambling!
Ruthless LOGIN
Last edited by hogmark on Aug 17, 2024, 4:24:40 PM
"
John_Reborn wrote:
"Reduced the toughness of Magic, Rare, and Unique Monsters Empowered by Affliction Wisps that were missed in a previous 3.25.0c hotfix"

Still don't drop loot. But hey! they are less tanky! players will love running wisps now for sure.

No ground loot fix still
t17 still makes you feel like youre trolling for doing t16s
No drop buff on shipments, still pointless
No drop buff on mappers, still pointless
No gold cost fixes
No scarab drop fix
No unique drop fix (nimis still 200 divs)
Still getting Can@#$ doing t17s on a mirror LS slayer

Great job! keep ignoring players and sticking to your "vision"

Literally everything you told is all good. 0.01% players or way less have such complaints. The only thing that could be reduced is gold cost, even though it is not that bad.
"
hogmark wrote:
What is this strange league? What is up with the crazy amount of bugs? What happened to the core game? The number of "hot fixes" speak for themselves, and yet there are critical bugs still roaming. Omens being one of them. I could write bug reports all night. I feel sad. Maybe next league is not Path of the Vending Machine? I hope not.

Use Directx12 and you'll get way less bugs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info