3.25.1 Hotfix

Can we PLEASE get a nerf to the ritual spine things shooting tracking volatile orbs that will randomly show up in ritual during the complete shitshow and then fire the orbs without any audio cues? This almost always makes it so there's no indication they're coming, and while my build now is fire and forget type, I would have liked to play some of those newly buffed melee builds but am aware that it's just going to get me killed because I have to stand still to attack.
Those orbs deal 3-4 times more damage than exploding minions, and their models overlap each other, so most of the time you end up seeing what should be one, but is actually three or four of them overlapping?
Why was this added?
Why are wildwood monsters casting stuff in ritual like the frogs and the curse effigy, and the effects then go on 10 seconds after the ritual has ended?
Did Quin die to revenant that it's nerfed after 12 years?
Last edited by Bartooc on Aug 16, 2024, 1:00:38 AM
ETA on Dancing Dervish AI fix?
Ritual spawning buncha dd mobs and souleater mobs in a constricted area you cannot escape. Truly progressive and forward thinking.
"Fixed part of the corpse explosion telegraph effect on Monsters not showing."

nope, not fixed.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
is the divination scarab of plenty bugged or really just complete trash?
"Reduced the toughness of Magic, Rare, and Unique Monsters Empowered by Affliction Wisps that were missed in a previous 3.25.0c hotfix"

Still don't drop loot. But hey! they are less tanky! players will love running wisps now for sure.

No ground loot fix still
t17 still makes you feel like youre trolling for doing t16s
No drop buff on shipments, still pointless
No drop buff on mappers, still pointless
No gold cost fixes
No scarab drop fix
No unique drop fix (nimis still 200 divs)
Still getting Can@#$ doing t17s on a mirror LS slayer

Great job! keep ignoring players and sticking to your "vision"
Last edited by John_Reborn on Aug 16, 2024, 2:59:17 AM
Reduce the damage of the balls that chase you like crazy and explode like mines. Why did you even add them to the game?
Surely this DD mobs won't oneshot me anymore...
Clueless
GGG never learn the lesson - do not ever shoot in your own leg...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info