3.25.1 Hotfix

Don't know why on death effects are even a thing in a game like POE. Just remove them, they aren't fun nor engaging.
lol i've been complaining that stygian DD is actually the only scary thing in t17s unless you choose to run bricked mods, thank god for this. ridiculous dying to a near-instant cast from over a screen away from a random juiced stygian when nothing else can touch you.
Can we now also get a Hotfix for Poisonprolif from Bino's and Pathfinder? They do not work with Harbinger spawned Mobs!
nice fix, it cleared all the spectra I had yesterday before I logged off
So that's why i was getting one shot by a single DD
Is there any fix incoming for the harbinger crashes?
In most case you cant even see what is going on..some mobs have crazy dmg like this DD and soul eater where you just hear a chuu chuu and you dead and cant even avoid because for example if you play ice nova the whole screen is blue xD can we get an effect slider? to turn off my own spell effect please..
nice
"
zipha wrote:
"
John_Reborn wrote:
"Reduced the toughness of Magic, Rare, and Unique Monsters Empowered by Affliction Wisps that were missed in a previous 3.25.0c hotfix"

Still don't drop loot. But hey! they are less tanky! players will love running wisps now for sure.

No ground loot fix still
t17 still makes you feel like youre trolling for doing t16s
No drop buff on shipments, still pointless
No drop buff on mappers, still pointless
No gold cost fixes
No scarab drop fix
No unique drop fix (nimis still 200 divs)
Still getting Can@#$ doing t17s on a mirror LS slayer

Great job! keep ignoring players and sticking to your "vision"

Lol, that is the most troll post I have seen in a while.
Every point you made is wrong ;)

Ground loot from rare monsters is about 1/10th what it was in tota. I ran a 270% quant t16 with +2 monster modifiers scarab and 8k wisps, rare monsters with 5+ modifiers were dropping under 15 total items. Even in kalandra you were getting hundreds from that type of situation.
On-death mechanics are bad. We hate them, they're not fun, counter-intuitive to the game's playstyle, and frustrating as heck. DD is pseudo-on-death.

They do absolutely nothing beneficial for the game, period. You have a million other ways the mobs are difficult without dumb stuff.

Also whoever added the wisps that function like volatile cores is actually just making the game worse.

/rant.

League is sick tho having fun besides this dumb stuff.
Mobile games have better trading...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info