3.25.1 Patch Notes

for me after this patch game has unplayable, i have An unexpected disconnection has occurred all the time ;/
This patch 3.25.1 is really bad. The ships are really bad now after this huge nerf. Also I have serious performance issues in the Kingsmarsh area I had not before the .1 patch. Really aweful and a pity that they made a great 3.25 release just worse than it was before with this update.
So two days in a row i farming underground sea for just 1 purpose. I wanna scry it on Jungle Valley and farm it for goods. And there is no freaking seer. None!
I cant realy say that i having fun. Can we pls have back seer's skarab so i dont spend days for this bs. Mark why are you hating us for wanting to exist? Much love <3
I honestly think most us jumped the gun (myself included) and judged it too fast. Sometimes you get an unlucky haul, but it is largely the same. Shipments HAVE been buffed as you don't have to push the crew to the limit of what they can carry.

Dust will still improve the rewards, just try sending one without dust and one with 30k. The difference was almost double for me. Just don't pick the shortest route..
Unpopular opinion, I know. But I'm still pulling exalteds and divines from my ships.
"
in almost all cases this is a buff from before.

I spend ten times more dust now but get much less rewards. Sure, ships were too rewarding, but now there is no point in investing into them.
"
Qwehas wrote:
"

I spend ten times more dust now but get much less rewards. Sure, ships were too rewarding, but now there is no point in investing into them.

Im using 1x Veresium plate + 36 dust for scarabs, and combining with 2x Bismuth plates with 40x dust for quality gems.

That's the only thing ships are usable for after patch to me.
I'm tried several big shipments with 800k-2kk new combined value - and rewards was a joke from them.

Yep - you not get a lot of stuff from that amount of value,but at least its the equivalent of the resources you put into ships.

And the other thing when you launching 10000x % more value ships from that 100 value ones - and getting +- same rewards but with 3-4x times larger ammount of rewards(not quality) - joke.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 15, 2024, 5:28:52 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Qwehas wrote:
"

Im using 1x Veresium plate + 36 dust for scarabs, and combining with 2x Bismuth plates with 40x dust for quality gems.

That's the only thing ships are usable for after patch to me.
I'm tried several big shipments with 800k-2kk new combined value - and rewards was a joke from them.

Yep - you not get a lot of stuff from that amount of value,but at least its the equivalent of the resources you put into ships.

And the other thing when you launching 10000x % more value ships from that 100 value ones - and getting +- same rewards but with 3-4x times larger ammount of rewards(not quality) - joke.

Why are you sending 2kk ships? Its kinda 4c every time. You need to upgrade your ports and when you have good multiplier send like 4-5kk pure plants + other stuf and pray for shard. Everything less than that its like 1d at best.
It was also a Nerf to Farming gold in Maps

T16 where rough before , but stayed the Same 6000 - 8000 per map.

U Had to do t17 juced Maps and could get with relative expansive scarabs round About 80 000 gold in one map. That effort needed time, If u so Not have s mirror char. But was possible.

Now i tried the Same strategy . Because of the Nerf to hard modifiers, the quant and quality Slider in Maps , also Take a hit. It now Harder to get really rewarding Maps.
Unless u spend 30 Chaos or more, to role These t17 Maps, U Just suffer in gold Department .

Reault - Same scarabs , only 35 000 gold per map.
The difference ist really huge.

I have a full time Job and are Off for night Work.
So i have to prefarm gold. Wo i can sende Shops, when i come online. Now i cant Just Play the Game and only have to Farm for gold and have to Run Maps over and over.
Can Not do sanctum or other mechanics, because they spend nothing in the gold side
"
suravi wrote:

Why are you sending 2kk ships? Its kinda 4c every time. You need to upgrade your ports and when you have good multiplier send like 4-5kk pure plants + other stuf and pray for shard. Everything less than that its like 1d at best.

You are hilarious buddy.
Im was getting around 15x Separate Divs/day from 150-300k old value ships.

Now with 2kk ships -u telling me its 4c.
See a difference?
Mirror shard for 30-50kk ships praying?
Seriosly?
Mirror shard is only liek 25x Div.
And you really need to pray for him with this 30kk shipments.

I guess you can't see for some reason a difference between 1:1000 mirror shard praying rng, and stable 10-15x Divs/day from 150-300k value ships.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
suravi wrote:

You are hilarious buddy.
Im was getting around 15x Separate Divs/day from 150-300k old value ships.

Now with 2kk ships -u telling me its 4c.
See a difference?
Mirror shard for 30-50kk ships praying?
Seriosly?
Mirror shard is only liek 25x Div.
And you really need to pray for him with this 30kk shipments.

I guess you can't see for some reason a difference between 1:1000 mirror shard praying rng, and stable 10-15x Divs/day from 150-300k value ships.

What? I said 4-5kk you telling me about 30-50kk.
Old 2kk ships was 4c most of the time same as new. You realy lucky if you had divines from 125-300k ships. Grats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info