3.25.1 Patch Notes

"
suravi wrote:

Old 2kk ships was 4c most of the time same as new.

Nope.
2kk old ships was giving like 3-4 divs sometimes.

"
suravi wrote:

You realy lucky if you had divines from 125-300k ships. Grats!

Nothing about luck.
It was a working strategy.
150-300k ships was a thing.
And now they nerfed to the ground.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
suravi wrote:

Old 2kk ships was 4c most of the time same as new.

Nope.
2kk old ships was giving like 3-4 divs sometimes.

"
suravi wrote:

You realy lucky if you had divines from 125-300k ships. Grats!

Nothing about luck.
It was a working strategy.
150-300k ships was a thing.
And now they nerfed to the ground.

Cmon man its not funny. Old 2-3kk was giving 2-4 divs SOMETIMES yes, but MOST OF THE TIME its was 4c.
There wasn't working divine strategy about 150k ships, i dunno why you telling lies probably Lance viewer or something. Anyway its getting kinda borring so you right im wrong, good luck in league and stay safe!
Thank you GGG for ruining this league mechanic. I really don't understand what the added benefit is to change the way the ships work after such a long time. We figured out a way to consistently farm 1 to 2 div/hr on small shipments but you decided to nerf that. Now we require to add at least a lot of dust to it to approach the same but even with a lot of dust the small shipments are nerfed.

We will move to bigger shipments but it is just stupid to change this. There are far more important things to patch.
"
RefleX666 wrote:
Thank you GGG for ruining this league mechanic. I really don't understand what the added benefit is to change the way the ships work after such a long time. We figured out a way to consistently farm 1 to 2 div/hr on small shipments but you decided to nerf that. Now we require to add at least a lot of dust to it to approach the same but even with a lot of dust the small shipments are nerfed.

We will move to bigger shipments but it is just stupid to change this. There are far more important things to patch.

I don't know what strats you've been using, but I went from almost never getting divines before the patch to getting roughly 1 every 4 ships now.
Before the patch I (and everyone who did that strategy) could send out almost 6 ships every hour to Ribben with 1250 of each crop and no dust. Every 3 to 5 ships we got a divine back. This worked day after day pretty consistent with at least 1 div every hour and sometimes more. Now at these shipments you need to add at least 1x the total shipment value in dust but then you do not get the same average result. So we are forced to grind for dust which we didn't before to yield worse results. That is why some of us call it a nerf.

Obviously it will not be a nerf on the entire line as bigger shipments seem to benefit. But for us it is ruined.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
RefleX666 wrote:

I don't know what strats you've been using, but I went from almost never getting divines before the patch to getting roughly 1 every 4 ships now.

I'll add my few pennies here:
The strat was simple and cool: 8888 dust, 555 of every crop. Repeat. That's it.1-2 divines and other bubble gums, consistently.
3,5k wages/hour was really ez to maintain (i had like 1 farmer on each place and it was enough to send those 555crops on 3 ships).
What's now? Now.. now I've got 0 divines from 9 ships with the same old strat(did 3 times for science).
So, yeah. Low effort shipping strat is gone. Now you need tons of dust to make the same effort. Idk why ggg did that. We clearly liked previous dust mechanic that gave some chances for those who isn't playing 8+ hours a day.. alas
Upd: i wanted to say that wages are not maintainable if you're just casually playing poe after work. Well, maybe that was the intend. But it's sad that i can't use mappers and can't employ "cool" lvl 10 farmers/sailors, and can't farm tons of dust because I'm not playing enough. That's a bit sad to me, but i really like the league though..
Last edited by hahahunter on Aug 15, 2024, 10:07:52 AM
"
hahahunter wrote:
[
I'll add my few pennies here:
The strat was simple and cool: 8888 dust, 555 of every crop. Repeat. That's it.1-2 divines and other bubble gums, consistently.
3,5k wages/hour was really ez to maintain (i had like 1 farmer on each place and it was enough to send those 555crops on 3 ships).
What's now? Now.. now I've got 0 divines from 9 ships with the same old strat(did 3 times for science).
So, yeah. Low effort shipping strat is gone. Now you need tons of dust to make the same effort. Idk why ggg did that. We clearly liked previous dust mechanic that gave some chances for those who isn't playing 8+ hours a day.. alas
Upd: i wanted to say that wages are not maintainable if you're just casually playing poe after work. Well, maybe that was the intend. But it's sad that i can't use mappers and can't employ "cool" lvl 10 farmers/sailors, and can't farm tons of dust because I'm not playing enough. That's a bit sad to me, but i really like the league though..

First off, I fully agree that the balancing of the mechanic seems weirdly anti-casual... not even casual. Anti-non-no-life. I mean, I nearly no-life, and I still have trouble keeping up with stuff, because I want to play the game in a way that I find fun, which is NOT super-juiced T17s or ultra-juiced T16s. I also would love to spend more time in places like Delve, but it just doesn't give enough gold.

However, when it comes to the shipping strat, I've been sending *less* dust than before, and more crops, and it's way better for me. TBF, I can't actually keep it up unless I find some more high level farmers, but I had been sort of building a stockpile of crops because I figured they were going to change something. But also, I'm sure my average farmer level will go up if I just put some effort into it, and then I should be able to maintain it.

I'm still playing around, but it's like 4-6k crops total across 2-4 different types, with a similar amount of dust.

I was a little worried about dust drain, but I've just unlocked unique disenchanting, and a lot of easily available stuff disenchants for 20-40k dust (stuff you can just pick up off the ground in T16s), so I don't think it'll be an issue anymore.
"
RefleX666 wrote:
Before the patch I (and everyone who did that strategy) could send out almost 6 ships every hour to Ribben with 1250 of each crop and no dust. Every 3 to 5 ships we got a divine back. This worked day after day pretty consistent with at least 1 div every hour and sometimes more.

This is what im talking about.
1300 all crops + 2-8k dust = 200-300k value ships with divines 50/50% each 30 mins.
Dude above in the thread saying im lies lol.

Btw
Send a 1kk value ship to Kalguur 3 hours ago.
Will share rewards when it comes back, just for fun.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 15, 2024, 10:39:06 AM
Yeah exactly that, no more divs for me on the low value shipments even when adding dust to it. I stop doing them and will switch to 30/50mill shipments with loads of dust.

Stupid nerf requiring you to loot tier 1 gear now to disenchant to be able to atleast get something valuable out of this mechanic. For me it ruined the fun where I could still tell myself the lack of in map drops were compensated with the income from the shipments as gold dropped in the maps. Now it is just a straight up nerf.

It will bring an early end to my league if things do not improve.
Last edited by RefleX666 on Aug 15, 2024, 10:56:47 AM

:D

It's dead dudes.
And not will change it seems.
Not gonna accumulate 5kk-10kk crops - because it's way too much for 1x joke Div with 20% chance in exchange.

Just will continiu low trades for runes/scarabs/Stacked decks.

That's all.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 15, 2024, 11:19:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info