3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
utmastuh wrote:
Please reduce gold costs! Streamers can barely keep up. Those of us with real lives have no shot!

true, get a irl job or maintain a city in PoE
No buffs to gold drop ?! I still dont wana run T17' ..
IGN - Endoplasm
Awesome, plz gib beta
This looks wonderful! Been loving this league a lot :D
Hopefully a consideration can be made to guarantee power runes from special events (bosses) or at least drastically increase the drop rate. I won't even get to play with a power rune enchant in ssf at the current rate. Been sending ships and mappers religiously since day 3 or 4
"
Vanchelot wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
yep

t17s are easier than t16s now

Nice meme reddit

I'm serious tho, they removed every mod that bricks builds
Nothing about Affliction? This mechanic is a literal joke
Still no adjustments to gold cost for the town. I just turned my town off this week. Even playing 8 hours a day I could not keep up while farming harbies in T16. Much less for the very underwhelming rewards the town puts out for the time invested. I want to level other characters and that is even more of a hit to gold per hour.

Balancing the game around T17s is a massive mistake. No matter how much you adjust the mods they are still not fun to run and have bad layouts. You lost sight of what the game has always been. Get strong blast full screens of monsters. Not DDR with ground effects in a dark map with the same color palette which you can’t see under the rainbow puke of spell effects from the player.
Last edited by Moregaze on Aug 12, 2024, 11:19:59 PM
it is kinda crazy that we ended up having to spend an item that's now worth multiple divines just to unlock part of the leagues features.
Lol Reddit complaining as usual.

Also gold seems fine? How are you guys running out? I don’t even run t17’s
Last edited by Azumodei on Aug 12, 2024, 11:25:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info