Settlers league is one of the most unrewardings i'ver seen.

You're not getting million size shipments without hiring very high level crew and farmers which both cost an outstanding amount of gold to maintain. This is not even talking about the cost of rerolls to even hire them in the first place. Not everyone is running meta mapping strats to pull in 10k+ gold/map.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 12, 2024, 12:18:39 PM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
You're not getting million size shipments without hiring very high level crew and farmers which both cost an outstanding amount of gold to maintain. This is not even talking about the cost of rerolls to even hire them in the first place. Not everyone is running meta mapping strats to pull in 10k+ gold/map.

You do, but you don't send them that often. Most of my farmers are t8, because I don't care about maxing them out and still I can send multiple shipments a day, and I'm fine sending 500k ships as they also bring divines (my recent were 2mln to fill quotas) :). Right now my town is eating 11k gold/h on farmers + shipping, that is a gold you can get with non optimized map. At the moment I have enough gold to run my city like this for days.

meta would bring you 50k+ gold per map, maybe more.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 12, 2024, 12:29:15 PM
Been doing the city all day, got only 10 chaos for the day from the entire city.

Never an league wasted so much my time without giving anything back, maybe next league will be better bye.
No money until, GGG fix melee.
I think the fundementals are fine as is.

some details need to be worked on, like shipping,.

hard to use the slider to adjust shipments. I
recommend using a control click to get 20 rather than 1,
and also a text box to specify exactly "1345 units of oricalcum"

for example.
To me this is the best league so far but I only did incursion and Delve leagues and usually got bored after a month because the map endgames were too hard / too rare / not enough map drops.

There's probably a significant portion of the player base that is happy to just see chaos orbs. As well as nice weapons, sometimes armor. I just got a vaal axe as shipping rewards with a lot of elemental damage and some IAS on it that was easy to craft up to better damage.

I know gold can be an issue but honestly,once you learn to stop upgrading until you can afford the wages...

I've also been getting a lot of unique drops this league vs previous so it has made the game a lot more exciting. For instance I found a tabula rasa somewhere in act 9. Found two heup of all in the campaign.

Tldr people are complaining about divines when others are happy with chaos.
my last try, 1,6 million, 40000 dust the most valuable thing is 7 chaos give me a break.
No money until, GGG fix melee.
Why are you sending that much?

500 each crop
8k dust

Riben fell

=Profit
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
AgnosiousD wrote:
I think the fundementals are fine as is.

some details need to be worked on, like shipping,.

hard to use the slider to adjust shipments. I
recommend using a control click to get 20 rather than 1,
and also a text box to specify exactly "1345 units of oricalcum"

for example.

You can use text box to type in, no need to use slider.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
My ships stopped giving out divs 4 days ago even though the shipment is the same as I was doing before. 1100 each crop, 250 each bar, and 8250 powder. I just turned the town off at this point. As the AH eats so much gold when trying to liquidate items likes essences anyways. No point in touching the actual league mechanic. People that won the slot machine pull will swear the odds are in your favor despite the several thousand machines around it just eating money.

League mechanics should be fun and rewarding. Otherwise its just standard with a new economy.
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
HunterDIII wrote:
I think you been really luck, my ship i s running relentless all day long, min 400k cargo not even a single divine yet.

Lucky? YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING there it's just AFK gameplay you want to be rewarded for CLICKING stuff? lmao

yes, what kind of question even is this?
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info