Settlers league is one of the most unrewardings i'ver seen.

Disagree. the league is one of the most insane bubblegum currency leagues ever, and you dont even have to click to loot it all individually. it has the currency of affliction (outside of abyss) and you just hit take all on the screen
Literally farmed this in my sleep last night, but league unrewarding.

IMO shipping is about 10x more rewarding than the mappers.
"
HunterDIII wrote:
Ships: there is no huge difference in a 30k shippment to an 500k one.

I'm playing all day and it just bad, too much gold investment to a low rewarding

The league mechanic seens cool, but too much micro to a low rewarding.

You need to be shipping millions, not tens to hundreds of thousands - send it all, every drop - see what happens.

what the actual issue with the game is, is that not t17 maps exist right now only to give you gold, it seems (not literally).

Relatively speaking, the town is too good. Dont worry, if they keep it, it will get nerfed so bad no one will care about it anymore.

Whatever, see you in PoE2, I say.
BTW posting an example of a good ship run is not an argument and, assuming we have statistics in the opposite direction, wouldnt even matter to anyone other than yourslef.
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
BTW posting an example of a good ship run is not an argument and, assuming we have statistics in the opposite direction, wouldnt even matter to anyone other than yourslef.

I mean this same silly logic applies in the opposite direction.

Ships dont even need to send anything 500 of each crop 8250 dust to riben fell. Easily several raw divines each day, and a couple time runes.

And right on time, not even 2 hours after I post this to you...

Annnnd 30 minutes after I post this to you I get another 2 lol

And a time rune an hour later:
Spoiler

And another time rune 30 minutes later:
Spoiler
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 11, 2024, 7:17:18 PM
"
Mashgesture wrote:
"
BINARYGOD wrote:

I mean this same silly logic applies in the opposite direction.

Ships dont even need to send anything 500 of each crop 8250 dust to riben fell. Easily several raw divines each day, and a couple time runes.

And right on time, not even 2 hours after I post this to you...

Annnnd 30 minutes after I post this to you I get another 2 lol

And a time rune an hour later:
Spoiler

And another time rune 30 minutes later:
Spoiler

You are being really lucky, i'm sending all i have over and over and only getting 5 and random shit for 1m ship

I'm playing all day to keep the city running i can barely keep it for 2 hour straight with 100k gold
No money until, GGG fix melee.
"
HunterDIII wrote:

You are being really lucky, i'm sending all i have over and over and only getting 5 and random shit for 1m ship

I'm playing all day to keep the city running i can barely keep it for 2 hour straight with 100k gold

You think thats lucky look what the mappers just brought me lmfao this league. I was just about to pack it up and be done

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Fat catch! Congratz! I'm getting divines quite regularly :)
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Thanks!

Mappers are better looters than me apparentely lol. Same with the shippers to be honest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info