Settlers league is one of the most unrewardings i'ver seen.

Ships: there is no huge difference in a 30k shippment to an 500k one.

I'm playing all day and it just bad, too much gold investment to a low rewarding

The league mechanic seens cool, but too much micro to a low rewarding.

No money until, GGG fix melee.
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2024, 1:38:13 PM
Yeah?

Valdo's maps
Divine's from mappers
Divine's from shippments
Fucking mirror shards from it
etc

No it's rewarding.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I think you been really luck, my ship i s running relentless all day long, min 400k cargo not even a single divine yet.
agreed not very rewording, and not enough gold is dropped to keep everything going
"
HunterDIII wrote:
I think you been really luck, my ship i s running relentless all day long, min 400k cargo not even a single divine yet.

Lucky? YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING there it's just AFK gameplay you want to be rewarded for CLICKING stuff? lmao

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
HunterDIII wrote:

Lucky? YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING there it's just AFK gameplay you want to be rewarded for CLICKING stuff? lmao

Yes!
400k shipments are still considered very low value shipments.

...Just in case there was any confusion at all.
It's just grain dude. Free gamba, no currency invested...If you get the valuable Bars from maps you can additionally go for the deterministic rewards that you can sell at the currency exchange, like stacked decks or scarabs.

A single Divine shows up every now and then...

Some people claim they got mirror shards from Kalguur with high value grain shipments. They haven't worked out for me though so far. Frequency for a single divine which adds up to several per day has worked out though.
I have gotten a single divine from shipping 2k-4k of the most valuable grain aswell as single divines from shipping low amounts of everything.
Add 8k dust to every shipment and stop complaining about zero investment free stuff^^
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 10, 2024, 4:59:10 PM
do some other content. find whats rewarding for you. i only got 1 divine from shipments so far,meanwhile tujen gave me a mirror shard

Probably in the top 3 most rewarding leagues I have played.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info