3.25.0c Hotfix 2

"
venvaneless wrote:
Buff loot, this shit is unplayable right now and quite frankly, boring.
Such a good league mechanic, followed by abysmal nerfs.

The loot is literally the same as all the previous leagues with the exception of affliction.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun.
"
Pashid wrote:
"
venvaneless wrote:

The loot is literally the same as all the previous leagues with the exception of affliction.

With respect, Loot isn't the same. Personal IIQ was removed from the game. Also we have no idea how much Gold has replaced popcorn currency or not. In fact we have idea on how loot changes from patch to patch unless they bother to tell us.

Remember the largest loot change in the games history was an undocumented change in Lake of Kalandra.

At some point I expect the patch were they attempt to fix things will explain more on the situation.

or not.
"
Pashid wrote:
"
venvaneless wrote:

You cannot say this with a straight face. My friends are pretty casual but they can't sustain maps at all. Then when they get lucky that a map drops, they don't have a vaal orb to even get the completion. This was literally never the case before and this isn't just one person having those issues.
"
ssingyaax wrote:

You cannot say this with a straight face. My friends are pretty casual but they can't sustain maps at all. Then when they get lucky that a map drops, they don't have a vaal orb to even get the completion. This was literally never the case before and this isn't just one person having those issues.

You're friends are doing something wrong in this case cause map sustain is a non existing issue since years and even less since the introduction of the altas.
cookie cutter currency is also all over the floor, you just have to pick it up.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun.
"
Pashid wrote:
"
venvaneless wrote:

No it's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwRckJgeBD4
maybe fix the ground loot?
since that bugfix i haven't seen a single seer. Feels like the ninja nerfs GGG loves using
login

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info