3.25.0c Hotfix 2

Map sustain feels WAY off.

Great patch so far though, I'll find that seer one day!

thanks for all the hard work!
800k kills without a seer on promenade, at least now I have justification to say I wasn't crazy.. I just never backtracked a promenade map lol
nerf sanctum pls there is no reason to play other content if sanctum still exist both exp and how much divine you gain is unbeatable by other stupid content
make T16 great again ! Nerf gold costs and buff the league mechanic
buff regular loot please, feels like gold is replacing normal dropping loot
Please fix ground loot

Even with Atlas tree with all nodes i cant sustain map.

Last divine i dropped was Act 6 and i'm running t16 now.

Please do something, its getting frustrating playing
"
GordonZola wrote:
Please fix ground loot

Even with Atlas tree with all nodes i cant sustain map.

Last divine i dropped was Act 6 and i'm running t16 now.

Please do something, its getting frustrating playing

I already have more then 500 t16 maps dude, cmon
"
greeenmartian wrote:
800k kills without a seer on promenade, at least now I have justification to say I wasn't crazy.. I just never backtracked a promenade map lol

I finally found the Seer on Dunes, and that's the point I realized it didn't work the way I thought it did. So... I started running T16 chiseled + Vaal`d Defiled Cathedral maps. Every map before I portal out, I open the map overlay and use the arrow keys to make sure Seer wasn't sneaking around. Finally found him some where between map 90-100.

Good luck out there.
"
fishsyn wrote:
nerf sanctum pls there is no reason to play other content if sanctum still exist both exp and how much divine you gain is unbeatable by other stupid content

How about buff everything else so it's at around the same level as Sanctum... kinda tired of literally every aspect of the game being nerfed to the damn ground.

Bad enough Sanctum took a few hits with the nerf bat in the past already.
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
Last edited by shardklaw on Aug 3, 2024, 4:50:02 PM
Buff loot, this shit is unplayable right now and quite frankly, boring.
Such a good league mechanic, followed by abysmal nerfs.
Last edited by venvaneless on Aug 3, 2024, 5:00:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info