3.25.0c Hotfix 2

"
Yeltra wrote:
buff regular loot please, feels like gold is replacing normal dropping loot

This!
Do something with Veresium ore nodes spawn - currently you just like disable them.
Im at 60+ red maps in a row , day 3 currently can't find a single ore node spawn on maps (City mine level - 8).

Wtf is this? xDD
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 2, 2024, 6:17:47 AM
Add Gold to all the "Golden Chest" chest in the Vault, Vaults of Atziri, Palace, etc maps.

These Golden Chest have given nothing for 10+ years but now is the perfect time to add actual gold into them.
75 red/yellow maps in a row - no Verisium ore nodes on maps found - can this be fixed?
Cheers.
"
Yeltra wrote:

It's not, you just played 2 back to back leagues which giga boosted loot and forgot what normal drops feels like. This happens literally every time they do a league mechanic that doesn't just overload you with loot, people forget what a normal drop table feels like.
loot feels terrible this league.
"
Yeltra wrote:

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUFF PATCH WHEN???????????????????????????????

Game feels unrewarding af. Wtf did you guys do to the loot????????????

and for those who didnt know, seer and mist were completely bugged before this fix. you had to backtrack to find a mist/seer to be able to find one because they'd spawn in the position of a previously killed monster in the area

found 3 mists today (not a single mist before the fix), and 1 seer (not a single seer before the fix) in less than 10 maps

thanks I guess

and what's with the ground loot? can you fix that too?
Last edited by auspexa on Aug 2, 2024, 1:42:53 PM
Can you plz look if something wrong with map drop or with nodes in atlas. I allocated all nodes in my atlas tree for droping the maps and all the nods for increased effect of explicit modifiers and I still cant sustain my maps, 4 watchstone, more than half of favoured slots and with singular focus...and runned out of my all red maps...
dancing dervish still broken, please fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info