3.25.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Forget what I wrote. Love the ExpansioN! :)
Last edited by DaniW on Jul 30, 2024, 2:32:52 AM
Are u guys planning on having a way to see the names of materials in the kings town on consoles? At the moment, I need to memorize the pictures of everything since I can't see its names using a controller. Most of the symbols being TINY doesn't help either.

A simple hold left stick for extra details will be greatly appreciated.
Kirac div card missions pls
Ritual is crazy annoying because of the small explode balls and random mini boss that hit hard asf
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
Wildwood Ritual Monster kills me again and again
When selecting "Items that I have/want" I would like the chat filter to be auto selected so I can type as soon as I click on it. Honestly this should be default to most windows.

Cost of gold per currency is too darn high, or maybe a separate lower tax for div/exalt<->chaos transactions, we are loving not wasting 20min trading currency.
*edit*.
Man, was I tilted when I died to the pirate boss.
Last edited by Kaerthon on Aug 4, 2024, 2:47:38 PM
I'm playing a Gladiator and my usable retaliations still have cooldowns. Is this a change to the Gladiator ascendancy?
Another little issue that i noticed today is that if something like an expedition chest for example or even a harbinger entity spawns in the middle of the crimson ore trigger for the fight (the middle pillar) they got bugged and are impossible to interact with, in the case of the harbinger he doesn't summon his minions so he is just like afk and immortal... i'm not sure if the same happens with all ores or was just with the crimson ore :c

But thanks for the hard work GGG, league is funny and feels very chill :d
anything for fixing Mx Mac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info