3.25.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Good stuff. Those Bismuth tornados were very annoying.

I would still love to see some tweaks to the Petrified Amber Ore tree encounters. Oftentimes the tree is impossible to defend, even on maps where I steamroll the normal creatures. I'm even using a heavy freeze build, but if I'm not able to kill the creatures instantly they tear down the tree in seconds.

The fact they fixed Flicker Strike so quickly is impressive
Many on death effects AND lag spikes/stutters when you activate rituals (what a fun combo...), theyre unplayable. Hopefully this patch fixes some of that.
Last edited by Endosutra on Jul 30, 2024, 12:25:10 PM
Please remove rares from Amber tree defend.
still the lower risk the better,right?
Fix pc hover text not working on consoles in king's marsh. Thanks.
Last edited by Doublesnow2706 on Jul 30, 2024, 2:36:00 PM
didn't see anything about buffing melee in there
The item is yours when it is in your bag.
reduce worker reroll cost, buff ships,add more weapon type to enchant on rune table. None of the above in this. Hit me up when the game is rewarding out of sanctum
PLEASE GIVE AN UPDATE FOR MAC USERS!!

are you working on this? honestly just the acknowledgement that you're aware and working on it would go a long way

Radio silence is uber frustrating
"
Restored the behaviour where Bonus Completion for a Map would be granted when you completed a Kirac Mission for that Map at a lower tier than is naturally occurring.

It would be nice if you retroactively applied bonus completion to all unique maps to save us having to run them again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info