3.25.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Solid changes to the UI of the currency exchange. It would be nice if the main window showed the amount of your chosen currency as well. Would make it easier to adjust ratio etc.
"
Restored the behaviour where Bonus Completion for a Map would be granted when you completed a Kirac Mission for that Map at a lower tier than is naturally occurring.

So what you guys do is making the base chance lower than before?
My developer, let me remind all the masters are guarantee in maps if you invest them. IMO, you should buff the Kirac mission chance to make ppl want to invest it.
Why does it say restartless, when we have a client patch?
Currency exchange still needs work nobody’s really using it. Should maybe hook it up to the stash so it’s easier to list. UI changes are decent but they don’t show how much currency you have when placing your ratio. So your change helped but missed a key part. also doesn't say how many essences you have likely same issue with other other currencies.
Amazing league by far GGG. Thanks!!!
Hi, I am not sure if this patch or one of the previous hotfixes is the root cause, but starting yesterday my screen goes black for like 2-3 seconds when alt tabing back to PoE. This happens only sometimes and no, I dont play in Fullscreen mode. I didnt update my drivers or anything during past couple of days, only thing changed I can think of are these poe hotfixes. Anyone else experience same issue?
Can you enable control+alt clicking on faustus to open the normal selling UI like many other NPCs do?
The retaliation skills is bugged still and now always goes on cooldown. completely bricked my build
Absolutely fantastic patch y'all. Great job!
The bug with retaliation going on cooldown fixes itself on restart.
Last edited by Goruku on Jul 30, 2024, 2:08:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info