Recent Economic Abuse

"
Razzenit wrote:

What if a streamer was caught *cough*fub*cough*gun*cough* doing it?

Shouldn't such a streamer be nailed too?

"Mom, he's making currency doing something the game allowed him to because you didn't test properly! I'm still stuck in act 6! It's just not fair! 😭"
Personally I am on the boat that they should be banned. However, I want to say that GGG this is 100% your fault and fault of the person who is currently leading POE-1. You should feel bad for letting this thing happened. I hope you learn from it and improve your game for the next time since this is something that has happened more than once under your leadership.

"
XeeWTF wrote:

"Mom, he's making currency doing something the game allowed him to because you didn't test properly! I'm still stuck in act 6! It's just not fair! 😭"

Stocks allows inside trading to happen, does that mean it’s correct and you should do it?
Last edited by gruumine on Jul 29, 2024, 6:31:12 PM
Well done on spotting the abusers while some of us are at work. Enjoying the league very much so far.
Obviously exploiters.
Obvious answer is to permaban.
D:
If you dont perma ban them - then joke is on you and you might as well let them keep the loot.

Lessons are not learned if no punishments.
No wonder when I looked for chaos to div exchange it was 93 chaos only. Lol
Damn in about 1 hour you guys hotfixed it that's really formidable,and yes banned them make an example that this is nothing to fk wit again in the future

Thanks!
Great news!
Thanks for the fast hotfix
Left click
"
gruumine wrote:

Stocks allows inside trading to happen, does that mean it’s correct and you should do it?

If there were no law directly stating what is considered inside trading, and no law directly prohibiting such actions - yes you should. Thankfully the regulations and precedents are well documented, unlike in case of this poe "aboose" where group were acting within defined game mechanics, without exploiting engine or server vulnerabilities. Do their results deem an action from GGG - yes. Is comparesent with stock market hold any water? - no. Besides, supposedly poe in game market operates under anarchic capitalsim model of market from my understanding, without "govermental" regulation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info