Recent Economic Abuse

holy based ggg
To all who call out for bans. Clarify to me how much div/h or uniques i need to make for strategy starting to be "muh aboos". If i were to suggest actions i suggest rolling people participated in this back to day 0 in league and give them some mtx as consolation.
ban time
Mob justice here in full force. "They took advantage of GGG oversight! So, BAN THEIR ACCOUNTS FOREVEREE!"

I say just delete/void their characters and everything in the stash of everyone in the guild and make them start from scratch. If you remove them from participating in the league, they'll just create new accounts lol. You're not going to prevent them from playing league if they want to.

Something for those frothing at the mouth with indignation.
Their booty didn't enter the economy and it's very early days. relax!
This isn't like leaving your front door unlocked and then being burgled. This is like inviting people into your house to eat, and not anticipating they may find and eat a whole wheel of your favourite cheese that you didn't realise you had.
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
all you yapping about "hanging" bunch of people who used an ingame LEGGIT way to print money just because you are a jealous jerks. be it you in their shoes you would be printing like there is no tomorrow. tho this wealth shouldn't enter the economy,it's impact will be waaay too hard to just shrug it off. take away all their printed assets and leave them be.
Last edited by Nibelton on Jul 29, 2024, 6:14:52 PM
Good job taking action so quickly. If I may suggest GGG think about introducing a custom loot bug hunting league in the few days between league end and start. Allow professional farmers to have a go at the new content, in context, with a bounty for anything that gets tiered into certain bug ranks.
This will give incentive to discover these things, by players who can run in Q.A. scenarios, and can only benefit both GGG and the playerbase.
Pre-emptive alongside Pro-active.
Sounds like they simply made use of a combination of intended mechanics that worked a lot better together than GGG had anticipated; they didn't exploit a bug, obvious or otherwise. At most, the excess wealth from the mechanic should be rolled back.

Calling for them to be banned, permanently or otherwise, is a completely fucking insane response to this, on par with calling for someone to get the gas chamber for jaywalking.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
deserve some form off punishment for sure.

people claiming clever use off game mechanics get a grip of your self
Last edited by Karizmaa on Jul 29, 2024, 6:25:33 PM
I don't see much in the way of decision making. Drop the ban hammer on em and call it a day.
humans gonna HUMAN lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info