Recent Economic Abuse

So... why are streamers not banned which used it more than once?
Purchasing headhunter and co with currency they made?
Appreciate the feedback, honesty and integrity in this matter.
Keep up the great work.
Beautiful work, keep going.
I dont think that one guy who found this and ran it omce deserves a ban (anyone can stumble upon an "undesired outcome"), but a group running this constantly is something else. Good one GGG.
"
bbq_sausage wrote:

If you are referring to Empy case, i already said i dont think comparesent holds water. Counter points - Stygian spire multiproj strat during affliction league, split fracturing blueprints during heist, and list of clever uses of game mechanics goes on.

MR lawyer, I would argue your "comparesent" doesn't hold water but my account isn't banned and I have to farm some divines. bye.
Last edited by gruumine on Jul 29, 2024, 8:14:14 PM
Regardless what happens to these individuals, the economy is in absolute shambles. Each league it's the same, you have a target goal, just need this item. Should be able to acquire.... and now it's so expensive they're out of reach, should I consider a new build? or find a different game.

Different league, same result = Punishment for those left behind.
"
Can you imagine thinking you just won the league only for your currency to be locked and your account pending a ban investigation
Highkey i dont think GGG should ban them, abusing a function is human nature IF YOU ALLOW IT, and lowkey GGG allowed it by not writing the proper code to prevent it. It's GGG's fuck up (yes i understand GGG isnt perfect, but it doesnt take away from the fact that it is THEIR fuck up) NO OFFENSE But locking the currency to just be used by them and them only, i think, is a positive solution.
That way no one else is a affected. This would also FORCE them to use the divines for metacrafts or re-rolls.
Thoughts?

GGG please dont ban my account for this post

Using the currency for crafting would still have a massive impact on the economy because they could simply trade the items they crafted. A 3-month ban would be fair. If GGG wants to be extra gentle, they could send the characters to a voided SSF league.
correcting abuses is of course good, but initially it was ggg’s fault
Instead of handing out bans to everyone, it would be better to test the league
stop making everyone guilty except ggg
Proper mechanic application became an abuse again. And similar things will happen over and over again.

You ggg just wanted to nerf the card drop to cumber our gameplay and made mistakes again. But in these two leagues you put the blame on players and intended to use "abuse" to cover up your mistakes.

Congratulations, ggg. You became a large company like Blizzard and Tencent.

Okay, I forgot you've been Tencent for a long time.
Why hop on an exploit for what? The enjoyment comes from the journey, you eliminate it and the game is over. It's just a day or two since the new season is released, you should be savoring the game not ending it immediately by exploiting. You know, I know, everybody knows that each and everyone of you doing this will be found out anyway, this is GGG. They will find you no matter what. Now you risk your accounts for being so stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info