3.25.0 Hotfix 12

This is just sad. And more sad they won't ever never ban any f exploiter...
"
NightRomantic wrote:
Now ban all abusers please

time to ban 30% of players
Some attempts at bad lawyering in here

Any player who had the game knowledge to figure this out and the awareness to execute the strategy as number one priority for hours on end is guilty of exploiting.

You can't tell me with a straight face that someone in that position is not aware that they are entering the richest of the rich 0.01% elite of the economy with comparable effort to what others put in.
Anyone who knows that, knows what they're doing wasn't intended i.e. is an exploit.
Looks like an oversight - thought this keeps happening every league now so.....not looking great for the health of the economy.....
That's fine folks, bugs happen, thank you devs for action on it.
But at least you have to do something about the economy now, casual players will be quitting the league in a week as the most simple items for build upgrades are not freaking expensive.
This needs bans. These people absolutely knew they were abusing an exploit. This is worse than Affliction and Necropolis combined, and there isn't even a tiny amount of wiggle room for them to say they thought that this was just a new powerful farming strat.
Quit the league for 3rd time in a row because of these exploits and ruined trading. Good job "developers" who never ban exploiters and never rollback but let the league and the game die. I have not seen such dumb ones yet.
Last edited by yesname on Jul 29, 2024, 10:15:06 AM
every single player and Group that abused the bug need to be banned for the rest of the league at the very least, how many times was it said that abusing bugs instead of reporting them is against TOS? and how many times did exploiters and RMT groups ruin the economy for everyone because they exploit bugs without fear?
isn't abusing bugs a Ban offence? we need to know
streamers exploited it aswell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info