3.25.0 Hotfix 12

ban abusers....
It seems CTRL + Left click doesn't work anymore for : spamming fusing and jewelers, trade windows with currency
Prevented is a lie, maps do open with the scarab still, they just do nothing and get consumed...
"
JesusIsBIack wrote:
Hopefully the exploiters get a rollback. how many leagues will the economy be ravaged within 48hours?

I believe a rollback would mean a rollback for every single player.
Punishing only specific people is certainly possible but it is a huge (comparatively) manual effort.

Mark said it in the announcement himself - the raw amount of changes means that they haven't caught every single combination of things that can be done.

The only question is: where do you draw the line between clever use of game mechanics and punishable exploit? GGG does clearly not have a clear line here so it is basically like the wild west until somebody (GGG) shoots someone (bans people).
only that they never shoot someone, they only ever first disable then fix the exploit, effectively punishing the 99.9% who never get to "experience" 500 divines dropping per pack.
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

and delete all that wealth

fucking sucks ass that this happens every god damn league
I've been taking this one slow and am only in the acts still but this kind of exploit is a league killer for people who were not able to use it due to the price gouging that's going to occur from the raw currency flooding in.
Ban the offenders.
Necropolis 2.0
Dancing Dervish AI is still broken.
Hi
" i am GGG, i screw up the economy, by letting people abuse div cards EXPLOIT, to print millions of divines in just 1-2 days, and gave them monopoly for the rest of the League, so only 1%ters and abusers will have everything in the league and others will have to suck pipi for 2 months just to buy defiance or vow, because those who abuse it, bought all the market and price fixing, ENJOY"
Restart the LEAGUE!!!!
Delete abusers account!
Make a 4 day poll, and at the weekend restart the league if people vote positive for it, if yes - compensation with gold and resources for the league mechanic or leave the towns as they are.
Last edited by abzatz on Jul 29, 2024, 8:36:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info