3.25.0 Hotfix 10

"
odaddyrizla wrote:
pretty please would you turn the loot back on?

I'm not even a good player and I've gotten 3 raw divine drops from 3 different pieces of content, not counting the equipment I've been able to sell, maybe you should consider that you're just either doing something wrong or just being unlucky.
Nobody had an issue with bismuth tornadoes, except for lowcore players.
Beyond league.
Thank God, those things were so annoying.
vaal or no balls
"
Nobody had an issue with bismuth tornadoes, except for lowcore players.

Highly disagree. Even with max block, max res, 5k health, I could not comfortably pick betrayal options until the tornados were gone previously.
Can fix an issue where there is a chance that the map will crash when loading?
"
taotaodls wrote:
Crash
"
taotaodls wrote:
"
taotaodls wrote:
On console (ps5):

Can't switch work type from default when assigning any worker to any task. Has to be done from City Map.

It seems like I can't respec with respec points before or at lvl 40, even after lab. Hope it works with gold.

Autotarget often targets through walls, but when leaping around with ground slam it becomes frustrating to plant your face in a wall because autotarget saw a mob on the other site of a wall.

Off-subject: please test PoE 2 on ps5 too, I can't be the only user who took a day off on launch to be bricked by a virtual keyboard. Sony are notoriously slow to aprove fast changes.

Finally: Is the "updated console version" for ps5 too? If it's just for xbox then I'll be very sad. Currently, and for the last three years, I've been playing the upscaled ps4-version.

Personal:

Thank you for the most engaging league mechanic in a long time :) Kingsmarch should be in the hideout or hideout should be in Kingsmarch. Melee is fun and engaging so far, love it!
Good
F

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info