3.25.0 Hotfix 10

3.25.0 Hotfix 10

• Bismuth Tornadoes now deal 33% less Damage from hits, are less aggressive in chasing you, spawn less frequently, and can now spawn further away.
  • Fixed Shipments failing to be sent when ore is smelted after setting the values, so it was trying to send more than you have. It now sends what ore is available from the amount set.
  • Fixed 2 instance crashes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2024, 2:55:41 PM
tornadoes nerfed before i cleared campaign, nice
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Hello,

not sure if this is the right place to post, sorry otherwise.

Since 3.25, on Xbox, my skeleton warriors always get summoned at my feet, not the target location (which used to be the highlighted monster) as the tooltip says.

It reduces a lot their uptime, and overall value. Many times they are dead before they even reach the monster, and you can't summon them anymore over chasms.

Thank you!
pretty please would you turn the loot back on?
Do the 2 instance crashes relate to having your ship commandeered? I already lost one ship to this bug and my ship is commandeered again and I'm hesitant to try to fight the bandit and lose the instance again.
Speaking of Bismuth, please lower or remove the bright flashing from the lightning.
Last edited by Recette on Jul 29, 2024, 2:09:55 AM
Them tornados were OP, storm chaser intercept simulator
No Forgiveness hidden notable is still bugged
Due to instance crash issues, I played in SSF and transferred to the Settler league, but my character's gold was not transferred. Is there any way to transfer it?
Don’t mean to bother idk if this is a bug or if the citizens of kalguur just auto mine . But I cant seem to select which ore I want them to collect on console. Not a big deal cuz eventually they mine it all just was curious if it’s meant to be that way?
Last edited by HDNSOURCE on Jul 29, 2024, 2:29:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info