Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
t-H-3_d-O-u-G wrote:
"
DeeGee wrote:
Dude. I just can't wrap my head around a bug that makes naming character impossible and it taking "hours" to fix. And it's ALWAYS on console. How?

The actual fix is probably only a couple minutes, its the fact it has to be pushed through Microsoft and Sony certification that takes hours.

Functioning virtual keyboard. A Sony-certified banger
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:
"
Okman_X wrote:
"
DudeDolphin1 wrote:
Yall gotta chill lol I'm itching to get into the league as well but berating them does nothing

I totally agree. Just 2 leagues ago we were watching PC players at least for a week before our league start.

Although this (not testing login before launch) is the worst excuse, waiting 2 hours for a fix is not the worst case scenario. If they can solve this in a couple of hours I don't see a big problem.

But if it lasts for a long time then it will be a problem for people those on leave from work.

We will see...

So you think this is professional behaviour?

Look man, there is nothing wrong to look at things optimistic, but we had so many bad starts on console that we should be voicing our opinion louder.

We get these "its only few hours late" opinions every or every other league. Something needs to be done.

1. I never said anything about if it is being professional or not! This is a "Free to play" game for your information. Nobody is charging players to allow them to play. Microtransactions are "support" for new content and better service. If we start looking things in this perspective and professionalism then we can also say that console players are not supporting the company financially enough to get quality service. So your approach to this issue is problematic for me from the start.

2. Of course we should be voicing problems and bugs but this is not the worst league start as exaggerated. I am playing this game on console since they ported it. I've seen really bad bugs and problems. Yes this is a very poor mistake from their side but it is not the end of the world.

3. Last league they solved it in "only few hours".

4. There is a huge difference between being constructively critical and hurling ridiculous insults.[/quote]

Stfu, some people got higher expectations how people should be representing and doing their work.

There is nothing wrong with your point of view looking at companies or humans as lesser beings who cant prepare for anything, but dont try to implement same expactations to other people.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Guys, let GGG employee take a breath, this just 1 of bad issus that we take every league start, 3.25 is a big league, take it ez, we still have 3 or 4 months to play before league end lol
In that report consoles income was at 80% of steam in 2019 that's pretty substantial. Definitely deserving of the most basic support
Is this the new global chat?

Free MB, guess 1 to 1000!
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
this is embarrassing
"
Guys, let GGG employee take a breath, this just 1 of bad issus that we take every league start, 3.25 is a big league, take it ez, we still have 3 or 4 months to play before league end lol

It's Friday if you haven't noticed. Whatever is bugged now and doesn't get fixed right away stays that way all weekend.
Wts doedres tenure 5c
Know nobody wants tell bad news but can we get some times when fix online?
Same here.... PS4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info